OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

No U.S shipping. According to Sole Retriever, the official release is supposed to be October 20th.

Don't think these are as good as the frags from a few years ago but it'll be interesting to see them up close

So which release is better to keep:

2020 Chlorophyll SB
or the
2022 Chlorophyll?

I have both, need to get rid of one.
The SB has better materials, is a more quality build and youll have to pay resell. The 2022 is more OG, has a very nice buttery grey material and is mostly under retail (smaller sizes).

Both are comfy with the SBs having zoom and the 2022s having squishy insoles.

So which release is better to keep:

2020 Chlorophyll SB
or the
2022 Chlorophyll?

I have both, need to get rid of one.
I’m not one to double up on ANYTHING, I just don’t have the time to wear my shoes enough. I have 2012 chlorophylls, recently got the SB pair, and would grab the 2022 pair if I could find for retail…

I’d keep both, and just alternate wears between the two.

^ Basically, the same. I’ve been trying not to copp the chlorophyll since I’ve still got SB in DS. Did copp the Navy one (lil under retail) and would love to get my hands on the Limestone one also tho.

I tried them on at overkillshop in Berlin. Material is nice but construction pretty awkward. Suede is pretty much overlapping the leather parts. I had to pass…
I'll see if I get them below retail like the chlorophylls. Did they at least fit the same as other colorways?

Anybody actually play tennis with these? I started playing a few weeks ago and I’m thinking about getting the photons to play in.

A0762593-6A3C-4665-A610-C0F71A22C0D6.png

Back
Top Bottom