OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

It’s actually on the Shiekh site on one of the sale pages. I think it’s SAVE10.
EDIT: Oops, posted my reply before refreshing the page and didn’t see dhtowng dhtowng already answered.
Yeah I thought I’d answer that for ya bud. I actually ended up ordering a pair from Shiekh after reading your post lol. Came out to $58 though because no store pickup in my area. Still a decent deal. Had to go ahead and copp these before they start to dry up.

Just picked up my pair from Shiekh. Had to look at a couple pairs--scuffs and glue residue seem really common on these for some reason. Best mix and match I could do still isn't perfect, but no one will notice. And for $48 all in, I'm more than happy :lol:
I'm gonna start wearing these immediately. The pair of Chloros I've been beating on for the past 1.5 years is going in the trash. I wrecked them in all the rain L.A. got the past few days. They're just kind gross now, and I have too many pairs of crispy shoes to keep wearing them LOL

Just picked up my pair from Shiekh. Had to look at a couple pairs--scuffs and glue residue seem really common on these for some reason. Best mix and match I could do still isn't perfect, but no one will notice. And for $48 all in, I'm more than happy :lol:
I'm gonna start wearing these immediately. The pair of Chloros I've been beating on for the past 1.5 years is going in the trash. I wrecked them in all the rain L.A. got the past few days. They're just kind gross now, and I have too many pairs of crispy shoes to keep wearing them LOL

They still haven’t even shipped mine yet lol . These hyper violets feel like I’m never gonna get them . . But yeah they’re dope as hell . I just wish the sock liner part was black instead of grey . That’s my ONE criticism

So … the leather Nike used on the toe boxes of the hyper violets is noticeably better than the plastic-like crap it used on the chloros. I’ve worn these things the past three days and they barely show any wear. That stuff Nike used on the chloros bends and creases and deforms so quickly, it’s comical. Has me contemplating selling my remaining DS pair of chloros and just getting another pair of these, and sticking with my SB chloros when I want to go with that colorway.

Picked these NDS off eBay for $20 😂
IMG_1449.jpeg

I’m just happy that folks are getting these at super discounts, they’ll stop the run of these and folks will regret not getting them, like I regret not getting several pairs of the triple black huaraches when they were everywhere dirt cheap

That's nuts. Never understood why people sell for this cheap. After fees doesn't seem worth the time. They can donate to charity and get a greater tax deduction. But great find for you!

I mean, I hear ya but I also get it. If someone is clearing out closet space and/or decides they don’t like a shoe or wear it hardly ever, and the shoe has basically no demand or resale value, may as well get even $20 for it. Tax deductions don’t do anything for you until it significantly reduces your taxable income. I own a rental property that allowed my to deduct thousands of dollars in maintenance a couple years ago and I barely saw a difference in my refund that year. Donating some $100 sneakers isn’t even worth the effort with the paperwork in terms of taxes LOL

I mean, I hear ya but I also get it. If someone is clearing out closet space and/or decides they don’t like a shoe or wear it hardly ever, and the shoe has basically no demand or resale value, may as well get even $20 for it. Tax deductions don’t do anything for you until it significantly reduces your taxable income. I own a rental property that allowed my to deduct thousands of dollars in maintenance a couple years ago and I barely saw a difference in my refund that year. Donating some $100 sneakers isn’t even worth the effort with the paperwork in terms of taxes LOL

Nah, you get 50% on donations. Lots of donation boxes and facilities around me, so there's zero extra effort compared to selling on ebay. If you have sufficient revenue, those rental expenses deductions should reduce your taxable revenue, so I guess we can agree to disagree (I have multiple rentals). Or perhaps you're hitting AMT negating additional itemized deductions. Either way, if I'm only selling for $20 before fees on ebay, it's just not worth it to me; would rather donate to someone in need.

Nah, you get 50% on donations. Lots of donation boxes and facilities around me, so there's zero extra effort compared to selling on ebay. If you have sufficient revenue, those rental expenses deductions should reduce your taxable revenue, so I guess we can agree to disagree (I have multiple rentals). Or perhaps you're hitting AMT negating additional itemized deductions. Either way, if I'm only selling for $20 before fees on ebay, it's just not worth it to me; would rather donate to someone in need.

That’s a different story if you’re donating based on wanting to help people.
My point about deductions is that it’s nothing like even near putting the amount of the deduction back in your pocket, at least not for my income etc. If I donate a few shoes and I’m to deduct even $1000, it basically does zero for me when it comes to the size of my refund for that year. I know because I’ve done it, and no, I don’t do my taxes myself :lol:
As for the convenience, there are UPS and FedEx offices within two miles of my house. Shipping stuff out takes an extra 5 min compared to the nearest donation boxes. But don’t get me wrong, I’ve put stuff in those boxes, too.

Sheikh pair arrived.
These are my favorite cw of this sneaker.
Ordered a 2nd pair.

20240215_181403.jpg

My girl saw mine and wanted a pair, so I ordered her one from Shiekh store pickup. I think I’m going to grab another pair for myself when I pick them up this weekend. For $50, it’s crazy not to. Especially with how quickly they get beat if you wear them at all regularly. A week into wearing my pair and barely even doing anything, I’m reminded what dirt magnets these are. The gray nubuck has a new spot on it every time I look at them, and I ain’t walking through obvious dirt. And dirt just seems to stick to the white parts of the outsole LOL

That's nuts. Never understood why people sell for this cheap. After fees doesn't seem worth the time. They can donate to charity and get a greater tax deduction. But great find for you!

Tell me more PW guy.. bc I have super beaters with no use (that other prob wouldn't call beaters) and just stuff not worth selling that I want out of my life lol and never knew this.

Back
Top Bottom