OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
What does the "G" mean? I got one and I don't know what it means. I haven't yet received my email from Eastbay and it's been 30 minutes already since I got my order. Can someone tell me what I should expect. Thanks.

I'm wondering what the G means as well... I didn't get the G on mine so should I be all good???

Sorry for asking and feeling like a noob but I've been trying to order J's on Eastbay since the Blackcat 4's last year and have NEVER been able to get a pair and today i got my 2 packs EASY, it was almost TOO EASY which is why I have to ask since most stuff sells out on Eastbay in 2 mins...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Congratulations for those who got their pairs on-line. Well, for me, going to my local spot 9 hours from now. Hope my wrist band works but it's not an assurance knowing that it's limited. I hope I won't get dissappointed like when the DMP released last year.

im 100% sure that it will be on swoosh i myself and hella people called to find out that they will be getting them.yea nike employee store had em but they sold all 59 pairs in 10 mins.SWOOSH IS GETTING THEM

just got my confirmation from footlocker..word..going to sleep.
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Copped X2 but returned 1 pair of size 14 from ebay so heads up.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

NDC is still down for maintenance, they're probably preparing for the madness. Good thing I used Eastbay cause it took me forever to find the pack on finishline. Glad I got my order confirmation. Hopefuly, those of you who didn't get yours through Eastbay or Finishline will get yors through NDC or somewhere. As a last resort everybody can use Sidelineapparel.com or camp out.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

got my pack im so lucky
they were all sold by the time i got to FL and i got my boy who manages the joint to check the back and there was a reserved pair in my size and he let me have them coz the guy hadnt shown up and just after I pay for them the guy rocks up and gets given the bad news but didnt know it was me that bought his pair. I felt so bad but man its a game where its first in best dressed and I am grateful for what I got.
He literally came in about 2 minutes after me
One arm is better than two

FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY!!!www.myspace.com/andydelore

wow in NYC it was so easy to get these.... no hype at all from where I got them from.... there were so many pairs left for the morning....

Wow Eastbay does suck. They were not online at 9 at all even though they were viewable on the website. You had to call them. What pissed me off even more, it seemed easy to get them online but when it came to processing my order, it kept giving me the busy signal and they hung on me when it came to confirming.

So I decided to order at 9:30pm (Pacific) I notice that my order would finally process. Prior to this there was a message saying that orders couldn't be processed through their automated system, but around 9:30 that message was gone.

My order finally got through this time! Then again I still didn't receive my email confirmation.

I got my email confirmation late with the Fire Reds, so Im assuming I'll get it.

But I wont be so certain yet, Eastbay is wack when it comes to their service these days.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Easy cop from Eastbay. Called them up and used the Free shipping code. I still can't believe they allowed 10 per person on these. I remember last year's DMPs only allowed one per customer.

--Michael

^^ I used the 15% code on finishline.com and got confirmation e-mail. Check your order history and see if it shows up there.

i checked its in my order history it says processing now im waiting on the confirmation from eastbay and when swoosh.com comes up im going to snatch more pairs

Back
Top Bottom