OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Just got my confirmation from Eastbay about 20 minutes ago... Can't wait to get the package.

I'm relieved, because nowhere around here got this release. I mean I had a hard time finding the fire 3's, so you can imagine how desperate I was for at least one Eastbay/Finishline/Footlocker/Champs order to go through.

Quote:
i got a size 15 lol....do you guys think i can resell this over retail or find someone to trade with that has a 9.5?
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
LET'S STEP UP ON D! WE CAN DO THIS!!!​

Okay I ordered my pack on eastbay about around 12 30 and I FINALLY received my order confirmation via email..... Does that mean that I am for sure gonna receive them or it doesn't mean that? I tried to order the retro 5, black/white/silver twice and at first they sent me an e mail saying it was confirmed then like days later, they sent me an e mail saying it was canceled....... Please help as possible!!! I'm in the military and it's hard to back into my Jordan shoe game because we are out to sea a lot...... THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!

Quote:
Okay I ordered my pack on eastbay about around 12 30 and I FINALLY received my order confirmation via email..... Does that mean that I am for sure gonna receive them or it doesn't mean that? I tried to order the retro 5, black/white/silver twice and at first they sent me an e mail saying it was confirmed then like days later, they sent me an e mail saying it was canceled......
TEAM AM FAM​

GOT MINE...PREORDER BABBY!!! so while you guys dying for a pair in the morning im just gonna wake up..go to work then bout 430-5pm waltz on over to the mall and pick mine up...oooo yeee...it really does pay off to get in good with your spot =P
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

YES
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
It's possible that this product no longer exists or is no longer carried online. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we've got thousands of products available, and may have just what you're looking for. Visit the NikeStore homepage to start shopping
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

Nike teased us with the maintenance, AND didn't come through with the kicks...
WANTED​
Nike x Union Air Max '97 360 Size 11​

That message pops up when you just click on Jordan footwear, guess they're still working on the site...
Phoenix Suns

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

-Michael JordanCheck out my shoes for sale on eBay!

Finally my 2 seperate order confirmations from eastbay, Thank God, I cant believe I actually was able to get these, let alone 2 seperate orders. I guess I had an angel sitting on my shoulder
was only trying to get one pair but I did an internet order that went thru but with all the chaos I wasnt sure if it actually went thru, so I battled with the with the auto system for a backup for like a half hour and finally after it kept messing up it finally placed the order and it also went thru. I still cant believe it

Customer Number: xxxxxx
Order Number: xxxxxxx
Order Date: 04/20/2007

Ship Method: Standard

Shipping Address:
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
Dayton, OH

Order Details:
Item Number Description Qty Price Subtotal
16132991 JRDN RETRO 1 (2PK)-WH/BK/RD/MZ - Size 11.0 1 $199.99 $199.99
Subtotal: $199.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $6.99
Discounts: $0.00
GiftCards Redeemed: $0.00
Total: $206.98

order 2
Please find information about your order below.

Customer Number: xxxxxx
Order Number: xxxxxxxx
Order Date: 04/20/2007

Ship Method: Standard

Shipping Address:
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
Dayton, OH
Thank you for shopping at Eastbay

Order Details:
Item Number Description Qty Price Subtotal
16132991 JRDN RETRO 1 (2PK)-WH/BK/RD/MZ - Size 11.0 1 $199.99 $199.99
Subtotal: $199.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $6.99
Discounts: $0.00
GiftCards Redeemed: $0.00
Total: $206.98

Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

Just like every other release post I still don't understand why some people feel the need to display their confirmation information. I guess it's good for entertainment purposes...
www.sportsbasement.com

Hey guys im a noob with ordering at eastbay and I ordered my sz over the phone and i got a conformation# but I didnt get any email. Does this mean my order is not done yet? Do i need the email conformation before i get my shoes?

Thanks

Just so you know, when Swoosh.com does get releases, they generally aren't up until at least 12:45 AM PST. The 3's were not up until almost 2:00. Just because they arent up there now doesnt mean they wont be there shortly.

I got 3 pairs on eastbay but coppin a few for cheaper would be great! I doubt swoosh will get them but that would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom