OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Just got my order conf. e-mail from Foot Locker.

Came out to $146 and change with the standard plus shipping or whatever. $80 gift card from wifey, and here I was trying to figure out what to spend it on. I didn't even realize they might be up on FL.com.

dont know but imma keep refreshing swoos.com until they pop up if it takes all night i left work early to cop these i waited to late to get them from the employee store in new hampshire

didnt people get their orders cancelled using the 15% off code on the Retro 3s? isnt anyone worried they will get their orders cancelled?
Let's go P S U!
2007 Outback Bowl Champs
PSU 20 - Tennessee 10
2008 National Champs, wait for it!

ey did anyone get there confirmation email from eastbay?
"I got more kicks than a baby in a mothers stomach"

All my orders of the retro III with 15% off came through fine. As long as they have enough inventory I don't think they'll cancel any orders. But you never know about their inventory.

i hope not but i got my confirmation and they should have made sure that the codes aint work, their mistake

Quote:
What's up with this VIP packaging available though eastbay? Someone mentioned it a few pages back.

It's supposed to premium shipping protection. This is a must have for the OLNL Pack because you don't want a damaged box. Also, you are suppose to get your order faster.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Did anyone get thier eastbay confirmation email yet?
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

VIP shipping from eastgay....the shoebox comes inside a padded box if not a bag, and youre shoebox will get smushed.........The electronic dude didnt offer it but I just called back and added it 4.99.......Do it do it......JJ

IS ANYBODY GETTING THE SITE IS DOWN FOR MAINTENACE WHEN YOU GO TO NIKE.COM?
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

Got my Eastbay confirmation, NO G!!! They need to FIX their system, first time in a LONG TIME I placed an order via phone because their website is ghetto!!! You think w/ all the $$$ they rollin' in, they would have a system that would take orders and process them. Funny thing is, the rep also said that on his end it gave an error when they in fact had the shoes in stock at the time I placed my order. WEAK!

copped my package during a midnight release earlier.
4th person in line.
waited for about 3 hours.
so many people started coming around 10 pm.
got my 9.5 though. :D
happy.gif

i'd say this was a pretty easy pick up.

i got a size 15 lol....do you guys think i can resell this over retail or find someone to trade with that has a 9.5?
TEAM FREMONT A'S

Back
Top Bottom