OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

yeah nyc is really easy right about now
you can walk anywhere and find a good size run now

jordan brand dumbed down thier consumers. make the dmp nearly impossible to get. so the next time that we make a package, they will beast on it. alot of you spent good money just to get the blk toes and not really like the yellow joints (and vice versa). no hating, just stating options (i could of got them yesterday but passed). enjoy
Cubans with the jesus piece wit my peeps

wow....this was such an easy cop....this was easier than any other GR i've been too....i tried last night on ebay and finishline...but i got error messages saying they couldn't process my order...so i just figured i wouldn't get because i didn't want to get early....so i wake up today at 11:30 and head to finishline...i ask for the jordan 1 pack and he gives my size 9.5 and he tells me hardly anyone has gotten these...they might hit the sale rack here

shoes look great, but the quality effing sucks, a mark here there everywhere. i expected the box to be a lot bigger, but i had fun campin with my friends, and met a couiple of new fellas. but highly disappointed in quality.
Code:
   Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ [email protected]

Yea we still only sold one pack since we opened. I'm sittin here bored behind the counter on my blackberry hopin somebody come by somethin

^^^^ LMAO ... start taking phone orders .. lol
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

fordham still got these?
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Got mine with ease this morning...didn't even have to leave the house. I heard it was only 6 people in line when they opened. Did anybody else pack come with a special Jordan bag, because my homeboy in DC pack didn't.
I got jordan V grapes (9.5), olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), portugals (10.5), BMP (10.5) for sale. Holla at me!!!!

Are you serious that no-one wants these?
I might go and buy a pair tomorrow if they still have them LOL.

These sellin' at Footlocker?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

My local spot opened at 8am. Took me an hour to get in coz the police were calling out numbers on our wrist bands. Got my size 11 with ease. Great shoes but quality, I doubt. The black/yellow pair is much more good than the black toe. Will post pictures later

MEMPHISBOI,

are you in nashville or memphis if you are in nashville what footaction did you go to?

The yellow joints are really grownin on me, i was plannin of sellin em, but i like em...

33bhcuu.jpg
2moy0kh.jpg

Easy cop for me compared to the DMP release last year when I didn't got the pack. But I think JB produced more BMP's than the DMP's. But the DMP's are much more heavier in popularity than the BMP.

Quote:
fordham still got these?
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

^^ lol Tato
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

sold out here in mn.
got my 2 pairs for self and another.moa, usual running again.

tru run on size.

sloppy stitching it i think on some pairs. but, nyeh, wear that one, and keep the flawless one just that, flawless :smile:
smile.gif

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Why are some people campin out?..Its a freakin general release dums dums lol..i got to the mall at 8am i got mine in 5 min no line nothing & im from chicago!

i got the last pair of 10.5 and 11 where im at. so lucky. i dont see why people are trippin over the quality. mine had no marks on them when i picked them up.
YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES.

this great that everyone's getting theirs
Are you selling these in 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*OG Adidas Kobe's
*Jumpman Pro Quick

Back
Top Bottom