OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

30t4bjs.jpg
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE

My pair was reserved from finishline. Just got back form picking them up. These are pretty comfy.

spacej23, u see the stitching area right above the left wing on the jordan wings logo in the last pictuire, seems like that spot on every pair has like a snag stitch or something.

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Everyone keeps saying these are exceptionally comfier than the '01 retroes.

Do these incorporate a zoom air insole?
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Quick question.... Can Footlocker/Footaction HOLD sizes for employees without getting in trouble?? and If theyre not supposed to, then whats the penalty if they do??

I got a few pairs, wasn't too hard but they are gone everywhere now. Anyone want to trade me a pair of black toes for a pair of yellows? I don't like the yellows and I want 2 black toes. I wear size 11
BMP size 7.5-13 half sizes and split pairs!!!Private Ebay auctions can be set up AIM: ForbiddenKoaster

Saw them at the NBA store today. Utter trash I must say. Not worth $200. If your in NYC and you want them though go to the NBA store and get them there. They're still on the shelves.
Code:
   New York Jets_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsOriginal Bad Boy on the case, cover your faceCame in the place blowed, and sprayed Puffy with mace

For those who need a 13, I just called Eastbay and they have a few left.

A few meaning like 5 or so...
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

Easily picked up this morning. Nashville didn't get many packs but my spot had not 1 person in line. Walked in ot my 13 and bounced. I had to quickly change the Blk toes to Blk strings and I'm good. I don't understand how anybody over 30 yrs. old couldn't pick this up if they're an AJ fan. I'll post lace picks later. Enjoy your weekend NT.
C O O K # 4 5

I just cancelled my finisline.com and footlocker.com orders in a 10.5. Call Call Call!!!

These shoes are a lot better than I had expected! Lucked out and acquired the last 10.5 this morning.
"I'm so Gangsta I Crip Walk like Stephen Hawking!"

Heads Up, NDC still has big sizes left 15, 17, 18. Copped mine last night, got my confirmation this morning. I'm set. Them yellow joints with gum sole are smokin' hot!!! At last, I have kicks to match with my Laker gear.
JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.

Louisiana. And word I should start takin phone orders. Our mall has sold a total of 4 packs and 5 shirts lol

Back
Top Bottom