OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
jordan brand dumbed down thier consumers. make the dmp nearly impossible to get. so the next time that we make a package, they will beast on it. alot of you spent good money just to get the blk toes and not really like the yellow joints (and vice versa).

I can't say I agree with that. I copped the DMP when it dropped and ended up selling it because I just wasn't feeling the black/gold colorway on Jordans. If anything I think the OLNL package makes more sense than the DMP. Since when does black/gold have anything to do with Jordans. With the OLNL they dropped an OG colorway and a colorway (black/yellow) related to what Jordan is up to now. Plus, AJ1's (like dunks) look very good in multiple colorways. Look at all the OG colorways that look amazing. My only complaint is that they released mids instead of hi's, but it seems like JB is never going to give us a pair of hi cut 1's again.
"The MC is the one that'll whisper the truth,
the rapper is the one that'll holla the lies.
So don't act surprised at what your daughter knows when she's five,
just blame it on the bull that you buy."

again..

Quick question.... Can Footlocker/Footaction HOLD sizes for employees without getting in trouble?? and If theyre not supposed to, then whats the penalty if they do??

Easy pass IMO. Props to everyone who copped their packs. I'm glad I was able to cop the most underrated release of April the bred 22's :pimp:
pimp.gif

Detroit still runs the East...

For Sale: VNDS Grape 5 size 10, VNDS Blk/Red/White Air Zoom LeBron 2 size 10

got me a pair at 1 o clock in the afternoon....i wish there was hype so i could've missed out on these....i tried passin but when i call around n they still have my size (10)...i jus cant say no

Copped mine today... I love it alot, just wish they were Hi-tops... but anyone still not sure about size, I got a half size bigger, from 10 to 10.5, since it fits tight on the sides...
Go Raptors Go

Quote:
New York Jets_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey Nets
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

probably the easiest buy for a "limited GR". i walked into the times square (NYC) footlocker at 11:30 p.m. killing time before my movie started and a worker came out to me to tell me that they are releasing them in 30 mins. i was confused because there was no line outside, it just looked like tourist were walking around. I had no intention of buying the sneakers before i went in the store. after ten minutes of looking around a worker told me i had to stand on line outside if i wanted the ol/nl pack. i walked out to see 5 people on line with 15 mins to realease. I got online and waited. for some odd reason the people who went in before me took like 15 mins or more getting their packs. I found it wierd because i walked out the store with a pack in less than 2 minutes.

i copped mine today, i had to get an 11 b/c they sold out of the 10.5 but it was a pretty easy cop for me...i got the 3rd to the last pair at shoe city here in wheaton, md

well i had a pack on hold for today (saturday) and seeing that there was little or no line at all i decided to pick up a pair.i only stopped at the footlocker to kill time and look around. it was too easy of a buy so i decided to wait.

Anyone in the central jersey area,Footlocker and Footaction in Quakerbridge Mall in Lawrenceville has a bunch of pairs and a wide size run. Just got my pair and they still got plenty more. Good luck guys. :smokin
smokin.gif

was it just me or was this easy as hell to get? my spot still has a fsr. i winded up getting a half size bigger. my normal size looked way too small and kinda too snug. i got 2 sets, im happy about this. i can rest until aquas come out i hope..
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,FlipMode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

has anyone seen any fakes out thee yet? this cat at finishline where im at says he copped pair he thinks aint legit.
YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES.

There are hell of fakes already!
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

It seems like almost everyone copped, good news, and good luck to everyone who has yet to copp.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

Back
Top Bottom