OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

funny how many most BMPs doesnt go for more than $300

What are you talking about? This price is about right considering they were only 90 bucks a few years back. Do you want to pay more, If so holla at ya boy ill sell you every shoes you need for over retail, I like my moey...... :D
happy.gif

duecetrey - what did u hear? cuz if i can get em off swoosh, id gladly cancel my finishline order. im goin off what the ppl in this post have said and also nike special orders... all said swoosh wont get em but ndc will, like the flips.
[email protected][/email] - WANTED size 13-14:
Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI
Air Max 1 NL white/grey CEMENT
Air Max 97/360 hybrid UNION
Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

they say the codes dont work for all jordans but obviously they do since it worked with flips and fire reds

''Quote'' funny how many most BMPs doesnt go for more than $300

What are you talking about? This price is about right considering they were only 90 bucks a few years back. Do you want to pay more, If so holla at ya boy ill sell you every shoes you need for over retail, I like my moey......

Quote:
^finishline still has pairs available, i ordered the max of size 10.5 and im getting 5 pairs...and yes i did get an email confirmation.

i ordered my pair at like 10:20 MT....so like 20 mins past midnight, still no confirmation email or even a History of my order in the log at finishline.com.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

The hell is up with that robot eastbay had awnsering the phone? I didn't get them thanks to that thing. Damn I need to get up early now. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
We got extra.​

so glad I got these online, mez good lookin on the code, stores in my area have hardly any pairs some spots only got 4-12 pair when they usually get 20-30 pairs each store.

can't wait to see the numbers sold of these on the next top sellers list.

& when I placed my eastbay order mine had the G but they dropped the G when I viewed my history about a hour later, :pimp:
pimp.gif

Ended up getting two seperate eastbay orders, One from the net and one from the auto system.

The auto system kept trying to transfer me to a customer rep and get a busy signal (this went on for a half hour) and finally one went thru and got the com number,and the net order went thru and got com number but still no emails for either. It sucks that the orders are seperate and I have to pay for shipping X2 if I even get them.

Did anyone get an eastbay comfirmation email yet?
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

got mine from eastbay and finishline.com got mine for 188.57 from finishline with the help of a $30 discount Thank God for coupons

what fools...camping out......
these kids make it seem like the next crazy DMP release...

I have seen some lines @ Modells and footaction locations already...

This is the first time I ever had problems with eastbay... it kept saying to call, and when i called ic ouldnt get through... didn't happen with flips... or spizikes... I could place an order with finish line.. but I doubt it goes through... but hey I got 1 pair held already just tryin to get a second :D
happy.gif
1 man- 1 life- live like this 1 man can lose that 1 life anytime- live for myself- cuz i kno at the end its just gonna be myself

Back
Top Bottom