OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

left blank
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

DO you think since the boxs are so big that they will send them in a box or bag?
A rep told me that since the packs are so big he didnt think they had bags big enough for the packs and will probably be boxed even if you order 1 pack,and I got 2 seperate orders to I hope its true

And to answer on guys question about adding vip box was told since orders are already being processed they cant alter the orders for the double box vip or alters of any type

Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

hey thanks "reddmann s2" for the info... I knew I had seen it before, and yeah a poster would be awesome.... but I think the one in the book is large enough to frame anyways

Quote:
From past experience and talks with numerous Eastbay Agents, orders with 2 or more shoes always get double boxed. All the agents i spoke to when i asked if orders of 1 package will be shipped in a bag, they all said the same answer.. "i dont believe so, all though i am not sure.." take it as you wish.. just spreading the info i have gathered. to everyone asking if these will be shipped in a bag or not why dont you just call the company up and ask.. if the agent doesnt know, ask if they can find out.

Thanks for the info... I can't see them having a "bag" big enough to send out 2 2 shoe packs so I'd assume they'd have to send it in a box. I was just asking from anyone elses past experience from Eastbay if they had ordered 2 or more pairs of they put them in a bag or a box...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

I'll add my 2 cents.

I remembered ordering the Defining Moments package from Eastbay last year and I got my shoes, they were shipped in a big box.

Back then, there was no VIP service. I'm thinking that they'll do the same thing for this package as well.

--Michael

Yah my girl works at nordstrom and bought me two packs (20% OFF). They sell out but its a goldmine sometimes. We were the only ones in line.

Doesn't everybody jus love the pre wrinkled swooshes and pre wrinkled sides of both kicks.....what is up with that?

I have a feeling Eastbay will actually box them, I too can't see how bagging them will fit. I hope they box it so atleast the boxes are undamaged. I hate how Eastbay bags their shoes and when I receive them, they're all banged up.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Quote:
I hate how Eastbay bags their shoes and when I receive them, they're all banged up.
Code:
 TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay AreaBOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18415510650707408

I think they shouldnt had came pre-tied that tight. Both my kicks got creases because of that.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Doesn't everybody jus love the pre wrinkled swooshes and pre wrinkled sides of both kicks.....what is up with that?

my local finishline still has 25 pairs left, :wow:
eek.gif
, i thought they were gonna sell out real quick

Saw them at Oakwest at a mall in SoCal for $399.95. :smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

I pre-ordered and picked em up late Saturday. I checked em out before I paid and they were mad fresh. I don't wear I's/Dunks styles a lot so these won't see that much sunlight so they can remain pretty

Sorry for the double post!
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

elgallo23

No problem!

I agree with you about the size of the photo in the book but I'm not about to cut it out just to frame it.

Peace.
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

When I heard Fashion Valley in San Diego was doing a raffle, I just backed out. Went to the Attic in downtown and was like 4th in line. They only had 14 pairs and I wear a size 10 but the dude ahead of me got the only size 10 they had. So I picked up 1 of the 2 10.5's while a friend of mine picked up the other one. Stood in the rain for them, SMH.

It gets banged up too when Eastbay boxes their shoes. Most of the time the boxes they use are a lot bigger. Better than the bag though I guess. I just hate Fed-Ex becuase evrytime I order shoes from Eastbay the box comes partially opened and the shoes looks like its been tried on. That bette not happen to the ones I ordered.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

my friend cldnt get me a pack...it came out on my B-DAY and i cldnt even get one for me.... :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

^^^I don't have mine yet, but I got my son a pair of the yellows and they are dope. Can't wait to get mine.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

Back
Top Bottom