Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I honestly like them, but a few different reasons; I have so many Chicago colored sneakers, the "they get filthy EASY" posts are :smh: and I think I'd rather spend that money on a pair of Flyknit Racers, which is what I mostly wear now, they are super comfortable. I'm waiting for those Royals though.

I honestly like them, but a few different reasons; I have so many Chicago colored sneakers, the "they get filthy EASY" posts are :smh: and I think I'd rather spend that money on a pair of Flyknit Racers, which is what I mostly wear now, they are super comfortable. I'm waiting for those Royals though.

Same that's what I did. Sold them to someone else and used it for my baron money

This listing was under p55nwo.  He doesn't have any more listed so it's probably not the same guy, but you could use that listing as ammunition to get sellers to come down on their price.  It's worth a shot because that was a popular size too. 
yup thats the dude. located in woodbridge, va right

Last edited:
should i continue to hunt or should i pull on 500 shipped?

I'd Say That Kinnda Depends How Badly You're Wanting To Add These To Your Collection.... It Seems Like For A Minute There, Several Resellers Were Just Looking To Move These Along To Free Up Some Cash As They Didn't Really Reach That Selling Point Most Were Looking To Get After A Week Or Two Of Being Out..... At This Point Tho It Seems Like A Majority Of Those Steal Prices People Jumped On Are Starting To Dwindle And Stock Is Beginning To Dry Up. We All Know What That Leads To In The End :wink:

should i continue to hunt or should i pull on 500 shipped?

Keep trying fam, I finally sold a size 10 for $485 on ebay. After fees and $35 shipping to CA, i'm only gonna pocket like $420, which is ok, but I wish we'd done the transaction outside of ebay... Dude didn't read the description properly and just did the BIN. These should be able to be had from 400-450 in common sizes 9-12 IMO.

Keep trying fam, I finally sold a size 10 for $485 on ebay. After fees and $35 shipping to CA, i'm only gonna pocket like $420, which is ok, but I wish we'd done the transaction outside of ebay... Dude didn't read the description properly and just did the BIN. These should be able to be had from 400-450 in common sizes 9-12 IMO.

good looks my dude, yea i think i am going to hold off... especially with that eastbay restock, yall see that? :wow:

week of the sz 15s 
laugh.gif

im lovin the royal blue joints,, kinda mad they didnt have the "nike" on the tounge for the first AJKO retros. can somebody hook it up with the RD and MSRP? its prolly somewhere around in this thread but chyea kno ... :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom