Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

so i managed to get the pack, its a size 13. i have a feeling it will be too big but i got a good price so all i can do is try them on when they get here :nerd:

im lovin the royal blue joints,, kinda mad they didnt have the "nike" on the tounge for the first AJKO retros. can somebody hook it up with the RD and MSRP? its prolly somewhere around in this thread but chyea kno ...
nthat.gif
no exact day yet but fall 2014 msrp would prolly be like every other 1 or KO which is 140

Damn. Mr Clean Magic eraser might work though. I was just gonna scotch guard them but I read that doesn't work

Glad i went half size up on the chicago one i got for $145 . I bought the 2010 one but did not like the look glad i was able to returned it.

Really wish these didn't run so long. Had to rebuy my correct size after I had doubled up in my normal size. Oh well at least now I know better.

boosthog boosthog , these run big? I have my pair from 2010 in a size 12 and they fit kind of snug. Then again, I never fully broke them in.
I wanted to size up to a size 13 so that I could put another air insole in them since these shoes don't have much support.

Also, what was the msrp of the white/red/black pair? I see that they went for either 130, or 140? What was the correct msrp?

boosthog boosthog , these run big? I have my pair from 2010 in a size 12 and they fit kind of snug. Then again, I never fully broke them in.
I wanted to size up to a size 13 so that I could put another air insole in them since these shoes don't have much support.

Also, what was the msrp of the white/red/black pair? I see that they went for either 130, or 140? What was the correct msrp?

140 was retail for the chi's.

Back
Top Bottom