Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

wow.  Care to tell the whole story?

Strongly considering selling/returning my size 11s now after seeing that.
the only thing i can say is that with my black toe KOs and my other chicago KOs i havent had this problem but when i clean mine i use a clean toohbrush and a little bit of water with soap in it and it works fine and no bleeding just dont panic when it gets dark thats just what happens when the white canvas gets a tad wet, it will dry clean

It's all good, don't worry. Thanks guys.

Maybe it's good it had to be me so I can be the one to figure this out. :lol: if anyone would try anything for some sneaker care and maintenance, it's me

wow.  Care to tell the whole story?

Strongly considering selling/returning my size 11s now after seeing that.

bro what happened? i saw you washed them, in the washer washed them? or hand washed? either way that bleeding sucks

Yeah man I was hand washing with a tooth brush with cold water. Probably a bad idea to soak the entire upper (especially the red) with water to brush everything and then press it against my white shirt while brushing harder. That's where the first dye transferred occurred, when it pressed against my shirt. Then as I moved around and brushed, my shirt pressing against to the whites of the canvas and the tongue (the second dye transfer). I didn't notice it until I looked in a mirror afterwards. :lol:

crazy cuz that seems like the most gentle ways to clean them, so i guess i wont clean them and rock em dirty forever lol

:lol:

Nah just don't be an idiot like me and get the red wet. Brush specifically to the dirty white and be careful. I still got the dirt off. :lol:

dont get the red wet? what if there is dirt on my red part? now i dont know what to do AAAAAHHHHHH lol j/k but its crazy that it runs that easily

They didn't set the dye right. Maybe a bleach pen would help though. I don't really have white clothes though so I'm not an expert on color bleeding

I finally got my Rivalry Pack today sz 10.5. I'm concerned they're going to be to big now. I'm a TTS 10.5. You guys think I'll be fine if use another insole or heel cup? Or should I just look for a size 10?

Last edited:
I finally got my Rivalry Pack today sz 10.5. I'm concerned they're going to be to big now. I'm a TTS 10.5. You guys think I'll be fine if use another insole or heel cup? Or should I just look for a size 10?

yeah, they do run mega big (the pack and the chi's). bigger than any AJ 1 i've ever seen.

what did you pay, btw? just curious.

cuz i got a size 11 for sale on ebay for a decent price and getting no bites...

& i thought i was beasting with my set of gray's i copped for $140 shipped
eek.gif

neeeeeed those brown joints next
I'm on the hunt for cinders too.  All I see is the $250 and up so I will play the waiting game. 

I got to complete the set.  So far I have every AJKO but 2 .  I need to pick up the RTTG pair also.

width: 200px; height: 150px">
[/URL]

neeeeeed those brown joints next

I'm on the hunt for cinders too.  All I see is the $250 and up so I will play the waiting game. 
I got to complete the set.  So far I have every AJKO but 2 .  I need to pick up the RTTG pair also.

at least you see the brown's in your sz they are ghost in sz 12

yeah, they do run mega big (the pack and the chi's). bigger than any AJ 1 i've ever seen.

what did you pay, btw? just curious.

cuz i got a size 11 for sale on ebay for a decent price and getting no bites...

if those were an 11.5 i would rock with it my dude, i got this 13 and they are monsters.... i guess im about to put them on here :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom