Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

decent price for the 2010 pair? I actually prefer them because of the midsole and aged look
Right now is not a good time to buy 2010 KOs.  Prices are high because of the hype with the OG release.  A week or two before the OG release would have been the right time to buy as people were dumping the 2010s to have funds for the 2014s.  I got 2010s the first week of March for $69.  Now prices are around $180-$190 to compete with the 2014s.  Just be patient though, the prices will fall as soon as the hype dies down.   Also you have the advantage because most people want the OG model, so you should be able to talk those resellers down to a reasonable price.

I just got the AJKO RTTG for $80 off ebay. the seller wanted $86, I sent an offer for $75 we met at $80.  Hedoesn't have a box so I know he got them from Ross for $49.99, but non of my local Ross have them yet.  I needed to double up on that pair anyway for unspecified reasons
devil.gif

Right now is not a good time to buy 2010 KOs.  Prices are high because of the hype with the OG release.  A week or two before the OG release would have been the right time to buy as people were dumping the 2010s to have funds for the 2014s.  I got 2010s the first week of March for $69.  Now prices are around $180-$190 to compete with the 2014s.  Just be patient though, the prices will fall as soon as the hype dies down.   Also you have the advantage because most people want the OG model, so you should be able to talk those resellers down to a reasonable price.

I just got the AJKO RTTG for $80 off ebay. the seller wanted $86, I sent an offer for $75 we met at $80.  Hedoesn't have a box so I know he got them from Ross for $49.99, but non of my local Ross have them yet.  I needed to double up on that pair anyway for unspecified reasons:evil:

i feel a custom is in the making :wink:

decent price for the 2010 pair? I actually prefer them because of the midsole and aged look

I just got the AJKO RTTG for $80 off ebay. the seller wanted $86, I sent an offer for $75 we met at $80.  Hedoesn't have a box so I know he got them from Ross for $49.99, but non of my local Ross have them yet.  I needed to double up on that pair anyway for unspecified reasons:evil:

You paid $69 for which KOs? DS?

i've had breds, whites, and chicagos from 2010, all size 13, up for sale, and nobody is biting... so not sure where you've seen the prices go up.

also still have this size 11 pack for sale for a good price and can't move 'em...

it's weird.

i've had breds, whites, and chicagos from 2010, all size 13, up for sale, and nobody is biting... so not sure where you've seen the prices go up.

also still have this size 11 pack for sale for a good price and can't move 'em...

it's weird.
wish i had money cuz those carolinas are sick and my size 11 too, smh at no money right now

the pack hype has died down significantly

so far found one pack for 370 local and one 375 shipped

the pack hype has died down significantly
so far found one pack for 370 local and one 375 shipped

let em keep dropping

You paid $69 for which KOs? DS?
I got the 2010 for $69 + shipping VNDS( no creasing on toe box at all), I got the grey learher KO last week for $69 + shipping DS. Both 10.5. Deals are out there.

its a blessing being a smaller sz cuz i just bought the gray leather joints for $150 shipped sz 12 ds & dude wanted $250 without shipping

let em keep dropping
its a blessing being a smaller sz cuz i just bought the gray leather joints for $150 shipped sz 12 ds & dude wanted $250 without shipping

this. us size 12s dont get jays for 69 bucks (but 150 is still a good deal nonetheless)

Just got Piffed n got a size 11'in the rivalry pack on the bay for 539. These are dried up everywhere in my size so I wasn't tripping on the price, sure it'll help out a NT'er

i hate when you think you made a good deal, people come out of the woodwork, saying they would of offered a better price. when prior to that they were just lurker at youre inquirers for a price on that particular shoe. next time just pretend to have bought it for that price to get exposure from somone^^ that would of sole it for cheaper and then pm them. hopefully they don't flake

So no RD yet on the royals?

Was wondering, when was the last time BRed KOs released? I think Black Toes were 2-3 years back. Not really sure bout the BReds.

Also any news/rumors when BRed KOs are coming back?

So no RD yet on the royals?

Was wondering, when was the last time BRed KOs released? I think Black Toes were 2-3 years back. Not really sure bout the BReds.

Also any news/rumors when BRed KOs are coming back?

they released at the same time as the black toe KOs a few years back...i kinda doubt they rerelease this year again

i hate when you think you made a good deal, people come out of the woodwork, saying they would of offered a better price. when prior to that they were just lurker at youre inquirers for a price on that particular shoe. next time just pretend to have bought it for that price to get exposure from somone^^ that would of sole it for cheaper and then pm them. hopefully they don't flake

wish I could rep you more---

Back
Top Bottom