Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

on that note though, looks like prices on the bred pair from the canceled released have settled around $275-315 ish. Alittle cheaper in bigger sizes. Using the "canceled release" as a selling point.

Last edited:
Want these but can't get over the fact that they most likely have mold
secure a pair that isnt covered in spots and get them cleaned. whether you scrub the whole pair down with disinfecting wipes in between ever crevice and gap and follow up with spray or throw them in a pillow case and put them in the washing machine. if you want them there are definitely ways to get them safe to wear. I waited 2 weeks before putting mine on and wearing them. they smell like lysol but other than nothing is growing and they look good on week 3

Copped And Rep'd
nthat.gif

At $45 Over US Retail Shipped, I'm Not Passing On The Opportunity To Still Own These Before We Find Out They Aren't Coming Back Or Something Crazy.

I'll Treat These As Others Have And Hope For The Best.
i suggest messaging the seller and telling them to make sure your pair is good! vigorous brushing/scrubbing turns black canvas ashy so if you dont have any spots on yours like my did you dont have to scrub too hard

Want these but can't get over the fact that they most likely have mold
secure a pair that isnt covered in spots and get them cleaned. whether you scrub the whole pair down with disinfecting wipes in between ever crevice and gap and follow up with spray or throw them in a pillow case and put them in the washing machine. if you want them there are definitely ways to get them safe to wear. I waited 2 weeks before putting mine on and wearing them. they smell like lysol but other than nothing is growing and they look good on week 3

Meh I'm not gonna spend $200+ on a shoe to wash and throw chemicals on. As much as I want the shoe I can't take a risk of having it covered in mold that I can't see and possibly contaminating the rest of my collection and closet space and I'm also allergic to mold so there's that. Kinda sucks the release went this way. I really wanted them

That site is part of a highly reputed family of stores in Poland.
They even have a Nsw branded store I'd doubt they don't do Qc and would sell molded pairs . It's like ftl champs eBay etc
If you been in it since the royals you would know these stores as " the Polish Connect"

Last edited:
I understand but mold can't be seen :lol:

Could look good and clean but deep down could be covered in mold. Look it up.

Meh I'm not gonna spend $200+ on a shoe to wash and throw chemicals on. As much as I want the shoe I can't take a risk of having it covered in mold that I can't see and possibly contaminating the rest of my collection and closet space and I'm also allergic to mold so there's that. Kinda sucks the release went this way. I really wanted them
i agree on the price point, but if i can find another pair for close to retail id cop and throw them right in the washing machine. problem solved

i suggest messaging the seller and telling them to make sure your pair is good! vigorous brushing/scrubbing turns black canvas ashy so if you dont have any spots on yours like my did you dont have to scrub too hard

Oh This Is Far From My First Rodeo My Friend..... No Scrubbing Necessary.

Lysol Treatment And A Good Sun/Air Out And They Should Be Just Fine 8)

Already Left Them A Message With My Payment To Please Make Sure Not To Send A Moldy Pair To My Doorstep.

Worse Case Scenario, Paypal Claim It Is :wink:

After All, I Do Live In One Of The Driest States In The Country.... Mold Don't Stand A Chance In Our Dry Winters :lol:

Last edited:
I stopped by an SP yesterday, someone said they still had their pairs in the back but release is pushed back at least two months. Take it for what it's worth.

Must be a reason why Nike let them sell them trust me it's a major Nike account overseas . If Nike would have wanted them not to sell them they would not

Lysol Treatment And A Good Sun/Air Out And They Should Be Just Fine
glasses.gif

Already Left Them A Message With My Payment To Please Make Sure Not To Send A Moldy Pair To My Doorstep.

Worse Case Scenario, Paypal Claim It Is
wink.gif
yeah lysol seemed to do the trick for me, my pair was throughly saturated with it 5-6 times over the first week i had them. even stuffed the toe box with them them and let them dry inside them. pretty damn resilient shoe id say too. if you pair is clean id say there will be no need for a claim. 3 weeks in and my pair is looking fresh 
Must be a reason why Nike let them sell them trust me it's a major Nike account overseas . If Nike would have wanted them not to sell them they would not
idk...pushing the release back on pre existing shoes doesnt stop the mold and potential risk of contamination. im guessing they decided to sell on their own discretion.

Last edited:

Lysol Treatment And A Good Sun/Air Out And They Should Be Just Fine 8)

Worse Case Scenario, Paypal Claim It Is :wink:

After All, I Do Live In One Of The Driest States In The Country.... Mold Don't Stand A Chance In Our Dry Winters :lol:

Yea but hassle with PayPal claim. Paying all that shipping to send back overseas. I'd love a pair but the hassle is just too much

Yea but hassle with PayPal claim. Paying all that shipping to send back overseas. I'd love a pair but the hassle is just too much

I Aint Trying To Convince You To Cop Fam...... I'm More Than Happy With My Decision To Pull The Trigger.

$205 Is A Drop In The Bucket

If These Don't ReRelease, The Headache Will Be Even Greater To Track Them Down :wink:

Last edited:
was thinking about copping a second pair of bred KOs but from the 2012 release, and for whatever reason I just cant get down with the wings logo. I just like it so much more on the 2015

I said S.O.B because this release got cancelled well i still have the ones with the jumpman on them

Back
Top Bottom