Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

so..... since bred ajko isn't releasing in the states due to the mold issue, should i cop for $200 on ebay from turkey? lol do you think their pairs have mold?

so..... since bred ajko isn't releasing in the states due to the mold issue, should i cop for $200 on ebay from turkey? lol do you think their pairs have mold?

Pretty sure stock as a whole was affected. Individual pairs may have been affected in varying degrees. Mine had no visible signs

I was one of a few who thought they were a dope colorway! Most of these cats say it has to be og to cop but all the beasts are gonna eat them up now that you mentioned that little detail lol. or maybe noone cares for the ajko but I think they are dope! one of my all time fav shoes actually because they resemble the aj1 and air forces but are breathable 

Last edited:
I was one of a few who thought they were a dope colorway! Most of these cats say it has to be og to cop but all the beasts are gonna eat them up now that you mentioned that little detail lol. or maybe noone cares for the ajko but I think they are dope! one of my all time fav shoes actually because they resemble the aj1 and air forces but are breathable 

Yeah I saw your pics! U not alone. Haha I mean nobody talking about it in hk. I like vandals! These are actually vandals but in a lower cut. I didnt get the og cws. Doesnt like the og type of canvas especially the white ones. These greens is something different thats why I like it.

Doubters? They didn't go back and make em again

Pairs are still out there, not everyone sent em back to Nike

Back
Top Bottom