Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

nerd.gif

Honestly already know how that release is going to go but I must refrain getting upset.

After all I have the TRINITY 

Last edited:
Screw ajko

Anyone got price check on moving

Sport blue
Chicago
Black toe from few years ago
Bred from few years ago

so we really think the AJKO will be popular because of the frag design element? i dont see it happening

:rolleyes

that frag logo could make Jordan sky's pop...don't kid yourself
yeah but it didnt really work for the other models he collabed with and royal 1s sold like hotcakes but the royal KO (i know they werent royal) and the black/red KOs didnt sell nor did the black toes and the rest. KOs arent on a radar but i guess if done right and in very limited quantities then you are probably right, either way im curious as to what they look like

:rolleyes

that frag logo could make Jordan sky's pop...don't kid yourself
yeah but it didnt really work for the other models he collabed with and royal 1s sold like hotcakes but the royal KO (i know they werent royal) and the black/red KOs didnt sell nor did the black toes and the rest. KOs arent on a radar but i guess if done right and in very limited quantities then you are probably right, either way im curious as to what they look like

all that circle talking just to come back to that fact none of anything you mentioned had that lil logo on its ankle....... the hype will be real regardless of how the shoe actually looks

Last edited:
The only way I see a fragment x AJKO sitting is if the color way is trash. With all the 1 hype being the highest it's ever been I doubt they'll sit. Fragment designs live and die by the model and colorway. The AJKO has just enough going for it to pull it off

Tell that to all the fragment x converse shoes.

Those last frag air trainers were up for weeks or days before they sold out

i think it's more about the ones hype in the us ,so yeah ajko fragment will be hyped.

not just the US...why do you think yall small footers always have hard times finding 1's for good prices after they are sold out... cuz the lil foot overseas cats are scooping them up with no questions

[quote name="ColdCity" url="/t/540694/ajko-2014-2015-ajko-blk-red-release-pushed-back-due-to-mold-shadow-sail-red-all-confirmed-2015-mens-only/6780#post_

not just the US...why do you think yall small footers always have hard times finding 1's for good prices after they are sold out... cuz the lil foot overseas cats are scooping them up with no questions[/quote]
Fam I'm stating the reason why those frags sold here nobody cares about the lighting bolt here ,at least I don't . You know how many shoes I've shipped to po boxes for Asian buyers oh I know trust me.

[quote name="ColdCity" url="/t/540694/ajko-2014-2015-ajko-blk-red-release-pushed-back-due-to-mold-shadow-sail-red-all-confirmed-2015-mens-only/6780#post_

not just the US...why do you think yall small footers always have hard times finding 1's for good prices after they are sold out... cuz the lil foot overseas cats are scooping them up with no questions
Fam I'm stating the reason why those frags sold here nobody cares about the lighting bolt here ,at least I don't . You know how many shoes I've shipped to po boxes for Asian buyers oh I know trust me.[/quote]
no one cared about the air trainers and the converse because no one cares about those models. the cortez/roshe sold well, both fragment sock darts sold well, and obviously the jordan 1s sold well, not just in the US either. like i said, its going to be the colorway that determines how well these do

I'm only addressing it because someone said earlier you can put a lightning bolt on a turd and it would sell out . I'm not buying anything because of a bolt . I'm not buying any turds either :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom