Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

[thread="540694"]Quote:<span style="background-color:rgb(77,77,77);">Originally Posted by</span>
ColdCity<span style="background-color:rgb(77,77,77);"> </span>
<span style="background-color:rgb(77,77,77);">whats the prodo dates?</span>
:nerd: [/thread]
Blk/Red KO
Left shoe: 03/11/15 - 04/17/15
Right shoe: 03/11/15 - 04/14/15

doesn't sound like new pairs then

@jdfrenchbread23   PMd

@air23retroThey don't have a 10 homie 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Did Anyone Else Order From This Company When The Link Was Posted?

Ordered Immediately, No Questions Asked The Day The Link Was Shared. Received An Emailed Order Confirmation After Completing Payment Via Paypal. The Confirmation Email Said That I Would Receive Shipping Info Shortly After.

A Week Goes By And Nothing So I Emailed Them About My Order. The Customer Service Agent Tries To Tell Me That They Never Received Payment For My Order And Thus It Haden't Shipped.

I Emailed Them Back Asking How I Received An Order Confirmation Without Paying For The Shoes And They Continued To Beat Around The Bush Asking Me For Paypal Transaction ID Etc., Which I Never Received And Had Raised The Red Flag In The First Place. I Even Provided Them With Pictures Of My Browsing History From That Morning, Documentation Of The Emailed Confirmation I Received Etc.

Long Story Short, This Is One Of The Most UnProfessional Experiences I Have Ever Had With An International Retailer And I'm Quite Disappointed With Their Customer Service And The Way They Handled My Order.

Any Other Time I've Received A Confirmation Email From A Retailer, That Was Them CONFIRMING The Payment And Securing Of My Order :smh:

Needless To Say, It's Back To The Drawing Boards For A Pair Of These :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Hate to say it but it's your fault and I know it is because I made the same error on the rare airs. Once you order and get the confirmation all the way at the very bottom of the confirmation it tells you that you have to click a link to go back into the site and finalize the payment

[thread="540694"]:<span style="background-color:rgb(77,77,77);">Originally Posted by</span>
silkboi<span style="background-color:rgb(77,77,77);"> </span>
<span style="background-color:rgb(77,77,77);">Anything on a 12?</span>
[/thread]
Theres an 11.5 if you're a narrow footer. It's over retail

@DonJuan23
 size 11 and 11.5
Just threw on a pair. 11.5 would be a squeeze with socks on. Thanks though.

You know what, after looking at some more pics on SNS the militia green KO's don't look as bad as I originally thought. I will say though that they would look a lot better if they would incorporate more orange in then to give them more of an undefeated 4 vibe

@Vinsanity Hanon seems to be the only site that has sizes still available. I would place an order before they sell out.
Just ordered a pair came out to 148 and change....any1 know or think i will be charged custom fees or anything extra??...and what exactly is the VAT and does it pertain to US orders at all...it had said ex VAT which i would think meant excluded VAT will i be charged that at all???....any help is appreciated thanks

Just ordered a pair came out to 148 and change....any1 know or think i will be charged custom fees or anything extra??...and what exactly is the VAT and does it pertain to US orders at all...it had said ex VAT which i would think meant excluded VAT will i be charged that at all???....any help is appreciated thanks

You should be good. I believe you deal with customs charges when the total is 200+

Called a few boutiques for mailitia green and none of the stores have them for sale. Neither do any of the big chains in the usa

Side note: size 14 black red ajko popped up on the bey.  BId or BIT 199 (not my post)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom