Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

1985 OG Pair on the bay for 3500 BIN
eek.gif
Time to beat the **** out of my pair if I get one and pass it as OG 
happy.gif

These will hit $400-500 easy. Extra limited, hype, unc/georgetown pack only like 10 pairs made it seems plus nike logo done in 99.9% og fashion.....this is it. Hypebeast don't need to even hype it. I would't be shocked if these were black/gold type of numbers just allocated better. The ajko with its canvas base was always a "different type" of shoe. Pure love hate and jb knows it. Think about it. Preorders for an ajko 1 is $250-270. Almost double retail already. By Sunday ebay prices will be $400.
Yeah, i'm pretty sure these won't hit $400. The canvas AJKO while popular, just doesn't hold a light to their leather counterpart. It always premature to judge pre-release prices. Just wait until after Saturday.

These will hit $400-500 easy. Extra limited, hype, unc/georgetown pack only like 10 pairs made it seems plus nike logo done in 99.9% og fashion.....this is it. Hypebeast don't need to even hype it. I would't be shocked if these were black/gold type of numbers just allocated better. The ajko with its canvas base was always a "different type" of shoe. Pure love hate and jb knows it. Think about it. Preorders for an ajko 1 is $250-270. Almost double retail already. By Sunday ebay prices will be $400.
trinidad james is that you?

You guys are too funny!! Don't believe me just watch it! Lol. I never thought any aj 1 would resell for $250 let alone pass $300, yet the royals and black/red have done so. We will see. I bet if kanye was still with nike and rocked these then it really would have been over!

How bout nah

$400-500 you are delusional. These are hitting all the usual retailers online plus a couple others (do your research) who wouldn't normally get this kind of release. Now the Rivalry pack is another story obviously, but I think most people here will come away with Chicagos if you put in a little work.

$400-500 you are delusional. These are hitting all the usual retailers online plus a couple others (do your research) who wouldn't normally get this kind of release. Now the Rivalry pack is another story obviously, but I think most people here will come away with Chicagos if you put in a little work.
I doubt they hit 400 but for sure 300. I think the TLO puts people in that mind frame that they gone strike out

Back
Top Bottom