Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

That is crazy how it use to be that "other site" and now they are one of the biggest sponsors. Never noticed that and Im on daily.
I can remember when pickyourshoes had all the Jordan's, now they just sell what doesn't have hype

didnt know that but it makes perfect sense ... seeing how UTA went from the best online shop to crabs in a barrell
UTA really fell through, I can remember I bought the DTRT 3s from there smh

That is crazy how it use to be that "other site" and now they are one of the biggest sponsors. Never noticed that and Im on daily.
I can remember when pickyourshoes had all the Jordan's, now they just sell what doesn't have hype

didnt know that but it makes perfect sense ... seeing how UTA went from the best online shop to crabs in a barrell
UTA really fell through, I can remember I bought the DTRT 3s from there smh

i bought the 1st KO from PYS for $119 including shipping & they sat on there for ever because i was able to do that via my ps3

EVERYTHING is different now that EVERYONE LOVES 1's :rolleyes :smh:

Yep UTA yeah went to crap almost overnight

Last edited:
I was able to secure 2 pairs one for myself and my brother. Now Im just going to see if I can get a second pair to have as back up. Cuz imma wear the heck out of these..

​You wear these puppies twice in the NYC and watch how they go from Chicago's to Breds 
eyes.gif

Europe update*

AJKO chicago , and rival pack (UNC/Georgetown) will release on NDC europe on March 15th at 9:00 GMT +1

chicago : 130 €

rival pack : 275 €

further details :

NDC France will sell the rival pack (275 €) but you can also purchase the two colorways separately* (140€ each)     *due to a french law

Europe update*

AJKO chicago , and rival pack (UNC/Georgetown) will release on NDC europe on March 15th at 9:00 GMT +1

chicago : 130 €
rival pack : 275 €

further details :

NDC France will sell the rival pack (275 €) but you can also purchase the two colorways separately* (140€ each)     *due to a french law
any idea what it will be in £

so they're selling a pack commemorating one of the greatest games in American college basketball history of all time in FRANCE for the whole doggone country to buy online but only a literal handful of stores will get these in the US...and not even one in NC?!?!?

i refuse to believe Nike would be so blatantly unappreciative of history and heritage. surely, this pack will be available in the states at some point.

Let me start off by saying im sorry,
I hated the AJKO's as soon as i heard they were going to release 
I told everyone for weeks these kicks were trash
Until one day someone told me that these were "limited".
I went to the Nearest Mall and picked up the ticket so i can buy the shoe.
If it isn't obvious enough i plan to sell these "Limited" Pear of Jordans for double the retail price

This is Shoe Suicide i know but had to confess
#TYBG #NewYorkStillTakingL's #ButImFromCaliThough:smh:
View media item 856361

LOLWUT_by_smilie_terrorist.jpg

Last edited:
so they're selling a pack commemorating one of the greatest games in American college basketball history of all time in FRANCE for the whole doggone country to buy online but only a literal handful of stores will get these in the US...and not even one in NC?!?!?

i refuse to believe Nike would be so blatantly unappreciative of history and heritage. surely, this pack will be available in the states at some point.

Lolseriously there sneakers, if you knew just how many sneakers only hit US shores and the folks in the EU never have a chance at, itsabout time nike spread out a release worldwide.
Let me start off by saying im sorry,
I hated the AJKO's as soon as i heard they were going to release 
I told everyone for weeks these kicks were trash
Until one day someone told me that these were "limited".
I went to the Nearest Mall and picked up the ticket so i can buy the shoe.
If it isn't obvious enough i plan to sell these "Limited" Pear of Jordans for double the retail price

This is Shoe Suicide i know but had to confess
#TYBG #NewYorkStillTakingL's #ButImFromCaliThough:smh:
View media item 856361

Lolol this guy=straight clown

i assume you mean fakes?

in that case no, they dont have any fake KO's... yet

so you are good

Good lookin! Haven't been in here so didn't know what was new. I would have been shocked if they started faking ko's

Last edited:
For now its summer time, these will be a real problem to get, they are on my radar
damb, well the black/red ajko sat on shelves in my area. couple of my homies aren't too hyped for the blue colorway so hopefully it'll be an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom