Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch, but my local shops are telling me these aren't on people's radar here (Chicago AJKO) and that everyone is calling about the Floral KD VI. I hope that's the case and that come Saturday they don't tell me WHOOPS!

Still entered for raffle at one malls stores, and will try the FCFS downtown Saturday morning too.

Last edited:
i bought the 1st KO from PYS for $119 including shipping & they sat on there for ever because i was able to do that via my ps3

EVERYTHING is different now that EVERYONE LOVES 1's :rolleyes :smh:

Yep UTA yeah went to crap almost overnight

i remember when i won a free pair of the Black/Red City Pack Jordan 1 lows from them back in the day due to winning a weekly photoshop competition

if i get a pair for retail saturday, im going to sell my preordered pair for 220 shipped and recoup my money

I know NDC is releasing the Chicago's online. Will they be available on Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline online as well?

A part of me wants to grab these but I have the leather 2013 Chi 1s, it's basically the same shoe...idk what to do smh

hopefully these arent limited.  They are a general release but i entered a raffle and put 4 tickets in and no call. Hopefully finishline comes through again

A part of me wants to grab these but I have the leather 2013 Chi 1s, it's basically the same shoe...idk what to do smh

2013 chicagos suck, i expect a NA release next year IMO

its up to you. KO's are nice and look a little different. I still need 2013 chicagos too as bad as they are :lol:

2013 chicagos suck, i expect a NA release next year IMO

its up to you. KO's are nice and look a little different. I still need 2013 chicagos too as bad as they are
laugh.gif
me too 
laugh.gif

My local foot action only had 7 people signed up for the raffle (including me), was told its pretty much guaranteed pair, now i dont have to worry about these 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Welp, I just ordered the rivalry pack for 375 shipped.  Supposed to go out tomorrow.  Now for the wait to see if this all works out.  Latest tweet via link below for those that are interested.  I asked for a 9 or 9.5 and seller said that the 9 was gone and that only the 9.5 was available, so that's what I ordered.

https://twitter.com/TABLEBOYZ

Welp, I just ordered the rivalry pack for 375 shipped.  Supposed to go out tomorrow.  Now for the wait to see if this all works out.  Latest tweet via link below for those that are interested.  I asked for a 9 or 9.5 and seller said that the 9 was gone and that only the 9.5 was available, so that's what I ordered.

did you email him or contact through twitter?

Are they legit?

i texted the guy above and said he's in Miami and will ship them to me

told him I'd be willing to meet him up since his number was from the DC area but said he can't til Tuesday

hopefully he's not like that guy from Georgia..

Back
Top Bottom