Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Total is $386 shipped wondering if that's really worth it, judging by the limited ness of it

i mean, if its legit it is absolutely worth it. think about it my dude, thats what at best 75 above retail? nobody in here even knows whats going on with those. thats a no-brainer for me im just not willing to risk it lol im paranoid these days

i mean, if its legit it is absolutely worth it. think about it my dude, thats what at best 75 above retail? nobody in here even knows whats going on with those. thats a no-brainer for me im just not willing to risk it lol im paranoid these days
Thats the only problem I'm not sure its 100% legit, I'm pretty sure he has a connect and being in miami he's close to one of the house of hoops. If it doesn't come in legit i just don't feel like dealing the paypal hassle either

me personally won't trust something like that because it reminds me too much of the guy who posted in local CL and said he was in Georgia and would ship only (confirmed to be scammer by several NTers who ran into him as well)

this guy is from my area but is in Miami and wants to ship as well

deja vu

Last edited:
Thats the only problem I'm not sure its 100% legit, I'm pretty sure he has a connect and being in miami he's close to one of the house of hoops. If it doesn't come in legit i just don't feel like dealing the paypal hassle either

thats your call bro, its a 50-50 but if it goes your way thats a dope and a hard pick-up for rrealll. :smokin

me personally won't trust something like that because it reminds me too much of the guy who posted in local CL and said he was in Georgia and would ship only
deja vu

Yep

Sounds exactly alike.. table boyz oh aight

me personally won't trust something like that because it reminds me too much of the guy who posted in local CL and said he was in Georgia and would ship only (confirmed to be scammer by several NTers who ran into him as well)
deja vu

haha i would never do something like that but i havent even hardly seen ANY pictures let alone some bootlegs but you never know. he might have the meanest variant hook up ever

Can't believe nike gone drop that restock like that for desktop users only like people with mobile phones always use bots smh :rofl: even though half the stuff they restocked I owned, would've been nice to get another pair of breds

Can't believe nike gone drop that restock like that for desktop users only like people with mobile phones always use bots smh :rofl: even though half the stuff they restocked I owned, would've been nice to get another pair of breds

Was wondering why it didnt come up on my 4s but did on my 5

Can't believe nike gone drop that restock like that for desktop users only like people with mobile phones always use bots smh
roll.gif
even though half the stuff they restocked I owned, would've been nice to get another pair of breds
dont worry, they only had one size in the breds (15)

DBs and other heat heat was also large sizes as well

Total is $386 shipped wondering if that's really worth it, judging by the limited ness of it

the pack is limited and retails for $300

do the math :lol:

if these are wanted by a lot of people then they will go for $500+

dont worry, they only had one size in the breds (15)

DBs and other heat heat was also large sizes as well

they had a lot of sizes in bred 1s...

multuple ppl said FSR

they had a lot of sizes in bred 1s...

multuple ppl said FSR
you sure?

i only saw a size 15 and was right on it

until i see a screenshot i HIGHLY doubt they had a FSR of the breds

Last edited:
definitely worth it.  For me if you consider tax on top of msrp that's only around a 50-60 dollar difference.  Didn't even think twice about it.

Less than $200 a shoe?  Why not.

Last edited:
$75 over retail for a pack that is only releasing in 5 Footlockers in the country and not on NDC? Riiiight...

Last edited:
$75 over retail for a pack that is only releasing in 5 Footlockers in the country? Riiiight...
Ha ... why not take the chance.  Paypal covered.  I'll deal with it.

What's weird is that the other items that dude was selling were the usual markup you'd see.  These were relatively low compared to others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom