Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Got a call for the Chicago's at one mall. Got another call for the Rivalry Pack at another, except they hung up on me when there was a name mix up. Suspect 
mad.gif

The vandal outsoles are slightly wider compared to the jordan 1 outsoles, especially very near the front part.

For those of you who have gotten the 2014 AJKOs earlier already, can you confirm that the sizing is indeed running 1/2 size big ?
THIS

I usually size up half a size on all og 1s because they usually run narrow by the pinky toes. will be my first kos so i need size fit confirmation! thank you 

The vandal outsoles are slightly wider compared to the jordan 1 outsoles, especially very near the front part.

For those of you who have gotten the 2014 AJKOs earlier already, can you confirm that the sizing is indeed running 1/2 size big ?
THIS
I usually size up half a size on all og 1s because they usually run narrow by the pinky toes. will be my first kos so i need size fit confirmation! thank you 

You should 1/2 sz up if thats what u need for comfort but these are tts no doubt

Catch up on the thread playboy :lol: :smile:

I'm not too sure my friend .....

i go down .5 compared to typical j1- they are roomier in the toe box, seem wider, and canvas seems more forgiving than leather.

My Pair

Comes with a box similar to recent 1's in size (a little bigger, model in pic is a 12), however it is orange. Comes with extra white set of laces. Got these from a reputable source as a wager for the Canada/US Olympic hockey game. Today just keeps getting better and better. Sizing is a little bigger than recent ones, the toebox is larger.

Took some on feet photos (tagged this time. SMH at Modern Notoriety). A little tidbit about the sizing: The toebox is quite large. First time around they were still pretty choked up so I didn't pay attention. After having prepped them for wear and loosening them up, there is a lot of room in this shoe. While going true probably won't be a problem for most, those looking for a tighter fit can go down a half size with no problem.

Catch up on the thread playboy :lol: :smile:

I'm not too sure my friend .....

i go down .5 compared to typical j1- they are roomier in the toe box, seem wider, and canvas seems more forgiving than leather.

My Pair

Comes with a box similar to recent 1's in size (a little bigger, model in pic is a 12), however it is orange. Comes with extra white set of laces. Got these from a reputable source as a wager for the Canada/US Olympic hockey game. Today just keeps getting better and better. Sizing is a little bigger than recent ones, the toebox is larger.

Took some on feet photos (tagged this time. SMH at Modern Notoriety). A little tidbit about the sizing: The toebox is quite large. First time around they were still pretty choked up so I didn't pay attention. After having prepped them for wear and loosening them up, there is a lot of room in this shoe. While going true probably won't be a problem for most, those looking for a tighter fit can go down a half size with no problem.

I repeat.... catch up.... i have them & have stated about the extra toebox room.... but its nothing to justify a sz drop unless its something you always do

This is a stupid question but sites such as eastbay that have a timer countdown, do you have to reload the page a few seconds before it hits 0 or will it automatically allow you to purchase the shoe when it hits 0?

This is a stupid question but sites such as eastbay that have a timer countdown, do you have to reload the page a few seconds before it hits 0 or will it automatically allow you to purchase the shoe when it hits 0?
No refresh with 10 minutes left then again with 5 seconds left.

Dont use eastbay, they backorder.

Sites will crash tho, just checkback like 5 minutes later and refresh it

From my experience, it tends to be inaccurate -- Meaning you'll have to refresh as it inches nearer.

However, the problem is that you'll see the page crash. It's a double edged sword.
My suggestion? Have duplicate pages so that you could refresh one while having the other count down. Not sure if that'll affect one another.

Lastly...Not sure if you wanna take my advice :lol: -- Being that I'm 0/534564579081325646572332 on releases. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Really gonna depend black toes go for around 250. So its possible but you might have to add a twenty or something.

Lol kids are going to pick these up thinking they are the leather aj 1. I wish I could record some reactions. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom