Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Lol kids are going to pick these up thinking they are the leather aj 1. I wish I could record some reactions. Awesome.

i know all these little kids on facebook are gonna order online then end up returning or selling them for that reason :rofl: :rofl:

lperez24 lperez24 the key word there is "vintage"...in 2010 they came yellowed to make them look old. Now they come without the vintage treatment but they are and will always be made of canvas.

Look at all the pictures.

@lperez24 the key word there is "vintage"...in 2010 they came yellowed to make them look old. Now they come without the vintage treatment but they are and will always be made of canvas.

Look at all the pictures.
thanks for the help i a little to blasted to understand that part lol.  I appreciate it bro.

only reason these chicagos are on people's radar is cuz the 2013 retro SUCKED... so bad... :lol:

no NA, terrible pleather, etc...

these are the first chicago colorway with any OG treatment, since when? 1994? that's why they're hyped at all.

i know it's non-typical, but i like how KO's look better than regular 1's for some reason... i think it's cuz of those flap things being open (that come to the top and connect the top two lace eyelets), instead of flush with the rest of the sneaker.

and there's something else about them i can't put my finger on, but perhaps it's the non-shiny look of them...

i've got 2 pairs of 2010 chicago KO's... been thinking about using one pair for gym beaters, and selling the other pair, since i have the 2014's with proper OG treatment...

i know as gym beaters they're gonna get mega dirty...

but has anyone tried throwing canvas shoe in the washer?

wonder if it would fade out the red in these or not...

Not going to lie I wonder what the resell is going to be people really want these and if I strike out ill be pissed any guesses is at 250

see you guys in the morning, good luck to all those that actually want these. hope you all get a pair, including me :lol:

lets hope

Yes-Signs-Held-By-Fans.gif

Back
Top Bottom