Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Does anyone know if these have an encapsulated Air pack in the sole? I can't seem to find any info on that.

Thanks, it was starting to bug me not being able to find a live product page any more, they should at least leave it up so people can take a peek at it.

Still waiting to see if Shoe Palace sends me a pair.  That site was getting hammered upside down while I was trying to checkout/confirm my order... I eventually gave up.

Checked my email later that day and saw an order confirmation from paypal and Shoe Palace... for 3 PAIR!  
sick.gif

Emailed them and said I only meant to order 1 ... now to see if they change my order or cancel. 
eyes.gif

my shoepalace order actually shipped...and it arrives tomorrow thats with free shipping too
the pack would of been nice but on to those royals

They're TTS. These have a little more wiggle room in the toebox. Not enough to size down imo.

cool, thanks wiggle room is needed for my wide feet... i was thinking sizing up, went tts in my bred KOs and it was crushing my pinky toe.

Still waiting to see if Shoe Palace sends me a pair.  That site was getting hammered upside down while I was trying to checkout/confirm my order... I eventually gave up.

Checked my email later that day and saw an order confirmation from paypal and Shoe Palace... for 3 PAIR!  :x

Emailed them and said I only meant to order 1 ... now to see if they change my order or cancel. :rolleyes
I wouldn't wait for them via email. I would call them up during business hours, although their calls are rarely picked up or returned. Your best bet is sp's twitter.

Paid 200 for mine... not proud of to say that at all.

The same day I went by a sneaker Consignment store here in the bay area while my kid was in karate. Saw a 13 year old come in with 2 packs of the Rival's and leave with 850 bucks.
Broke my heart.
You shoulda offered him more for it on the spot LOL

I'm wayyy out of the loop. I was rockin' my 2010 pair of AJKO white/black/varsity red that I copped DS off eBay for 160 a couple weeks ago. My boy saw it and asked if those were the ones coming out on Saturday. Then I saw this thread. If I had known, I would have waited since I'm kind of digging the Nike tongue over the Jumpman/AIR tongue. Oh well, I'll be waiting for the Royals.

Anyone know where I can snag a 10.5? I doubled up on 11's, but they are just a tad big. Any help appreciated.

Anyone know where I can snag a 10.5? I doubled up on 11's, but they are just a tad big. Any help appreciated.

Hmmmmmmm, This Makes Me Wonder If I Should Size Down .5 On These As I've Had To On All Other Previous 1 Releases Since Making The Mistake Of Going TTS On The Jumpman Logo'd Air Pleather Chicago 's :nerd:

Last edited:

Does anyone know if these have an encapsulated Air pack in the sole? I can't seem to find any info on that.
Yes. Via FNL:

FEATURES:

UPPER: Canvas
MIDSOLE: Air Sole unit
OUTSOLE: Rubber
IMPORTED
I would take all of these product descriptions with a grain of salt.  They've been known to keep the legacy descriptions and not update much of anything.

Looks like I'll be keeping both of my 12s in these Chicagos.  This white lace swap is like having your girl switch things up in bed for the first time in a while.  Mind blown. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom