Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Yes, link to the toebox slimming please. Is it the process where you put the wet tshirt over the toebox and blow dry it back?

Wanted the pack so bad but between jb not even giving me the opportunity to buy and resell prices don't look like I'll be owning these . Congrats to everybody who were able to buy .

Just got my pair. Overpaid by getting them guaranteed early ($220 shipped) but im very pleased since these are one of my grails. Quality is really really good. Toebox looked a little stubby out the box so i did a toebox slimming and it makes them look ALOT Better
nicely done, close to the original shape...

Did you get a back ordered email too? They sent me one today and said I wouldn't get my pair until the 31st.

Also Black Laces are better since it creates better contrast between the colors. But it could depend on what you wear it with.

Last edited:
Did you get a back ordered email too? They sent me one today and said I wouldn't get my pair until the 31st.

Also Black Laces are better since it creates better contrast between the colors. But it could depend on what you wear it with.
Yeah, I knew it since the day of release. Checked my order and it said backordered til 3/31

Not feeling the white laces. If the ankle was white instead of black then maybe.

Anyone want to do a custom and paint the ankle white? :nerd:

Can Anyone Chime In On How These Are Fitting As Compared To The Pleather Chicago's, Stealths, Black Toes, Royals And Breds?

I Sized Down On All These Releases .5 To Get A Fit Truer To My 85's And 2001's..... While Found TTS On The Last AJKO Retro's To Fit Perfectly

^ For me fam, there is more room in toebox for these AJKOs than my NA1s. I got my TTS for all of them.

I thought about sizing half a size down but said screw it. I'll live with the wiggle room. Probably just adjust I guess cause I didn't want to deal with the hassle of trading or selling and rebuying my size. Plus a lot of people here said earlier about not going half a size down after trying it anyways or something like that.

Last edited:
^ For me fam, there is more room in toebox for these AJKOs than my NA1s. I got my TTS for all of them.

I thought about sizing half a size down but said screw it. I'll live with the wiggle room. Probably just adjust I guess cause I didn't want to deal with the hassle of trading or selling and rebuying my size. Plus a lot of people here said earlier about not going half a size down after trying it anyways or something like that.

Repped :nthat:

Do You Have The Bred And BlackToe AJKO Releases By Chance?

Got my pairs today. I was clicking away on Saturday and somehow got two in my cart. Didn't want to chance not being able to get them in the cart again so just checked out. Figured one pair would get cancelled, but got both shipped to me, so guess I'm going to try to get rid of the second pair.

When are the royals coming out?

no one knows

theres only 1 pic we have seen on them and thats the sample pic posted a page or two back which has been around for months now. other than that no news and not a single pic.

Repped :nthat:

Do You Have The Bred And BlackToe AJKO Releases By Chance?
Stick TTS unless you prefer a snug fit. These fit the same as the last run KOs.

Can Anyone Chime In On How These Are Fitting As Compared To The Pleather Chicago's, Stealths, Black Toes, Royals And Breds?

I Sized Down On All These Releases .5 To Get A Fit Truer To My 85's And 2001's..... While Found TTS On The Last AJKO Retro's To Fit Perfectly

I have an 8 in KO and 2013 Royals and an 8.5 in 2013 Breds. They all fit the same to me.

I was afraid they'd be tight. They had an 8 sitting in HOH on release date and I tried them on. Perfect fit. Very comfy.

And I agree. Black laces make them pop more. That white is very clean too tho.

Wore them for the fourth time already today. Got my toebox kinda dirty. I don't mind tho.

yea these are def. tts i wish more jordans came tts 
mean.gif

I received this morning my AJKO chicago from sneakerbass, awesome, I'm a 9, and they fit good, definitely TTS but like some guys here said,  they are a little bit roomier in the toebox, but not enough to size down a half IMO especially if you have wide feet.

and I just want to thank @G Money 87 who put the link for sneakerbass in this thread on the release date, i'm enjoying the shoe and the retail price :smile: thanks man....

BTW, if someone's still interested there's a size 7US (40 eu) 7.5US (40.5 eu) , 8US (41eu)  and 9.5US (43 eu) still available there

http://www.sneakerboss.com/air-jordan-1-ko-high-og-chicago-bulls.html

Last edited:
i just thought about whats missing from these...the OGs had fat black laces while these have the same thin laces as all retro 1s

Back
Top Bottom