Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

So is $195 a fair price for these?
guess it's time to change the sig huh? 
laugh.gif

is it weird that i cant find these in my area on CL? i thought with them being limited they would be everywhere for high prices but they are mad ghost, i do like the no love for KOs though cuz it makes them easy to purchase, on to ROYALS!!!

What the ****!? :lol: I didn't even know these were dropping---I only knew about the other unc/georgetown pack.

Looks like I wouldn't have been able to cop anyway, doubt they released in GS

I would take all of these product descriptions with a grain of salt.  They've been known to keep the legacy descriptions and not update much of anything.

Looks like I'll be keeping both of my 12s in these Chicagos.  This white lace swap is like having your girl switch things up in bed for the first time in a while.  Mind blown. :lol:
I was going to do this but the black laces look amazing. Post pics please!

For those who are looking for the Rivalry pack size 11 and more, you can find the pack for the retail 300€ (410$) in Paris 

Does anyone know if these have an encapsulated Air pack in the sole? I can't seem to find any info on that.

Yes. Via FNL:

FEATURES:

UPPER: Canvas

MIDSOLE: Air Sole unit

OUTSOLE: Rubber

IMPORTED
I would take all of these product descriptions with a grain of salt.  They've been known to keep the legacy descriptions and not update much of anything.

Looks like I'll be keeping both of my 12s in these Chicagos.  This white lace swap is like having your girl switch things up in bed for the first time in a while.  Mind blown. :lol:

its def life changing

white laces all the way...blacks are good too though!

wore em the whole day after the mailman dropped these in the morning....

Back
Top Bottom