Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I received this morning my AJKO chicago from sneakerbass, awesome, I'm a 9, and they fit good, definitely TTS but like some guys here said,  they are a little bit roomier in the toebox, but not enough to size down a half IMO especially if you have wide feet.

and I just want to thank @G Money 87 who put the link for sneakerbass in this thread on the release date, i'm enjoying the shoe and the retail price :smile: thanks man....

BTW, if someone's still interested there's a size 7US (40 eu) 7.5US (40.5 eu) , 8US (41eu)  and 9.5US (43 eu) still available there

http://www.sneakerboss.com/air-jordan-1-ko-high-og-chicago-bulls.html
that 22 euro tax thing is not cool

Got my pairs today. I was clicking away on Saturday and somehow got two in my cart. Didn't want to chance not being able to get them in the cart again so just checked out. Figured one pair would get cancelled, but got both shipped to me, so guess I'm going to try to get rid of the second pair.

Same thing happened to me. Actually once they were both in my cart the option to update quantity was not working. Only to completely remove them. Both pairs did get shipped tho.

Can't have you walkin around with mini-yacht's on your feet :lol:

put the sz7 in my cart just to "see" what it would hit for-- 180 USD!? #GIRLBYE I don't like the Chicago AJKOs THAT much.

I'd be willing to cop the rivalry pack in a sz.7 though---just rock 'em with some jeans and thick socks :lol: :lol: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

**what did the pack retail for?

Last edited:

Got my pairs today. I was clicking away on Saturday and somehow got two in my cart. Didn't want to chance not being able to get them in the cart again so just checked out. Figured one pair would get cancelled, but got both shipped to me, so guess I'm going to try to get rid of the second pair.

Same thing happened to me. Actually once they were both in my cart the option to update quantity was not working. Only to completely remove them. Both pairs did get shipped tho.
Yep, I tried to update my cart too and kept getting an error. Worst case scenario is I just help someone else get an 11.5.

Got my Rival pack from Nike EU today, just waiting on the chicagos to come from the US now. Heres some pics... Enjoy:

on thing that pissed me off is my UNC pair came without laces :/

Last edited:
im confused, are you saying I am hyping them?

I'm messing, just jealous that you got these, found the sites that had these where you at when it was too late.

I think he meant they were probably easy for you to obtain since there wasn't much hype in the UK .. at least that's how I understood it :lol:

Almost but there's no hype over the suppose SB Rivalry pack coming out this weekend?

I think he meant they were probably easy for you to obtain since there wasn't much hype in the UK .. at least that's how I understood it
laugh.gif
 there was a hype in Europe, believe me, i regret the old days when i can cop some good JB easily , now it's not the same story, especially with the AJ1 ,

who said kanye west ? damn you kanye and your fanboys :smile: just kiddin' , anyway

there was a hype in Europe, believe me, i regret the old days when i can cop some good JB easily , now it's not the same story, especially with the AJ1 ,

who said kanye west ? damn you kanye and your fanboys :smile: just kiddin' , anyway
add the 3's and 4's to that list as well. people have actually been campin a few hours for them near me. 

Glad my connect always sets my size aside for me.

once again immediately i notice the Horrible glue smell, must be the canvas thing. I like the shoe but the padding on the chicago ajko's is alot less compared to 2012s breds and black toes...:smh:

View media item 867954
2010's does have more ankle padding. Both shoes are DS. Also there are subtle differences on the leather material used on the ankles and swoosh. 2010s feel more leathery if that makes any sense. Canvas material seems to be just the same. 2010's IMO were made better (and cost cheaper ). Just an observation.

Back
Top Bottom