Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

If someone goes by NTSF tonight take a pic for us. I'll swing by after work tomorrow to see the chaos.

So, for those who bought the 2010s are you getting the 2014s too?
I'm still thinking about it.  Whether the OG treatments (Nike Air tag, OG sole) is worth the $140. My 2010's are still DS and I actually dig the faux vintage look.

People use to remove the yellowing and it was fairly easy. I will probably cop the 2014 later down the line. I'm not in a rush since I have the 2010.

Last edited:
Was wondering why it didnt come up on my 4s but did on my 5

dont worry, they only had one size in the breds (15)

DBs and other heat heat was also large sizes as well
Tell me anything to make me feel better :rofl:, praying for the next restock like
76z.gif

I'm still thinking about it.  Whether the OG treatments (Nike Air tag, OG sole) is worth the $140. My 2010's are still DS and I actually dig the faux vintage look.
I'm a fan of the vintage look as well. Kinda wish they would've done it on the 2014 retro.

i'm glad that JB dropped these without the "vintage" treatment and with OG sole & Nike branding. But even with that being said; if you already own the 2010 Chi KO's, there's really not any huge reason to cop the 2014 Chi KO's imo.

i really wanted to cop the rivalry pack, but i'm almost 100% not going to be able to since they are an extremely limited release. Those Georgetowns are straight piff tho. would look fire on foot with any jeans or some grey or navy joggers

Last edited:

Yes

Haha nah I'm actually about to sell my 2010s on eBay right now. These are too true to the OG for me to keep these midsole-stained-faded red-Jumpman tongue label-AJKOs.

me personally won't trust something like that because it reminds me too much of the guy who posted in local CL and said he was in Georgia and would ship only (confirmed to be scammer by several NTers who ran into him as well)
this guy is from my area but is in Miami and wants to ship as well
deja vu

dude was alot less shady than the CL guy who was in Georgia or whereever...jus throwing that out

so they're selling a pack commemorating one of the greatest games in American college basketball history of all time in FRANCE for the whole doggone country to buy online but only a literal handful of stores will get these in the US...and not even one in NC?!?!?

i refuse to believe Nike would be so blatantly unappreciative of history and heritage. surely, this pack will be available in the states at some point.

crazy, right?

the state he grew up in, started playing in, and won this game for...

ridiculous.

so this pack def isn't dropping anywhere in NC? :smh:

North Carolina nor DC is getting the pack?!? Yet NY has two spots getting them?!? This brand is just so blatantly disrespectful...

North Carolina nor DC is getting the pack?!? Yet NY has two spots getting them?!? This brand is just so blatantly disrespectful...

Lol u think nike would diss nyc for nc or dc? Nyc makes up more sales than nc and dc combined... They know not to bite the hand thay feeds them...

Welp. I'm looking to get the Chicagos tomorrow if not then ebay I guess. Also Its really said the pack is house of hoops only. I really wanted the pack especially the carolinas.

That true? I live in Northern VA (basically DC) and I think there are few footlockers getting them...
Lol u think nike would diss nyc for nc or dc? Nyc makes up more sales than nc and dc combined... They know not to bite the hand thay feeds them...
that still doesn't make sense why Nike wouldn't bless DC or NC. 

That pack would probably sell out in NC. 

I know damn  well the pack would sell out in DC/MD/VA

Considering the pack is inspired by schools from DC and NC, it would make sense to release some in their respective territories. It doesn't mean NY shouldn't get them, but they could have easily allocated some of the Euro stock to more places in the states.

Back
Top Bottom