Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I went to pick up my RSVP from NikeDC and was denied. They said the RSVP was done using "an automated service" and I should call 1 800 344 6453 if I have any questions.
I got denied last week at NikeDC for the Retro 3. This time I even used my wife's name and still got denied.

What happen with FNL!!!....i was on the product page kept refreshing, it was saying "product not available" for awhile well after 8....then about 10-15 min later the sizes popped up and everything was sold out!!!.....was there another link or something i know ppl couldnt have gotten in early cause i was refreshing well before 8.....thats crazy!!!!
For some reason they were up on mobile way before on the site it sounds like...went in fnl mobile 3 min after 8 and copped a 9.5 with ease

I went to pick up my RSVP from NikeDC and was denied. They said the RSVP was done using "an automated service" and I should call 1 800 344 6453 if I have any questions.
I got denied last week at NikeDC for the Retro 3. This time I even used my wife's name and still got denied.

Haha wow

Did you do it manually? Or a bot?

Just got my confirmation mail 
smokin.gif

couldn't get my pair online earlier but luckily I'm at school in a small sneaker town, was first in line an hour before opening.

Disappointed I missed out on the pack. Can't believe JB made them this limited. Absolutely need that Gtown pair.

Whelp back from the mall, picked up 2 pairs of the Chicagos, only wanted 1, but since I got picked at 2 stores, I ended up buying both. Don't want to end up on some list of 'scumbags that enter the raffle and don't buy' list. These are really nice, I've complained about JB quality and haven't picked up many pairs in the past 2 years, but they got this one right.

i like the carolina joints man

ive got no connection to unc but them colors just so fresh to me

I think I'd be more excited if they'd have done a wider release of that Converse Pro Leather in UNC Blue/White they put out in 2012 to mark the 30th Anniversary of the NCAA Finals. Don't get me wrong I like Tar Heel Blue, but not enough to pay over box or go through the amount of BS necessary to track this pack down. The SB Dunk coming out next week would fill my need for that blue nicely.

Back
Top Bottom