Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I remember wearing the 2010 Chicago KO's to Five Guys and had a near heart attack when a drop of burger grease fell onto the white upper....

There are even some on eBay for retail that people aren't even bidding on yet. No one cares. Fine by me though, I'm glad I got mine!

To many crazy releases today that were a bigger deal. I feel like people would have cared way more if the futures and the florals didn't come out at the same time.

Unless people realize they messed up really bad by not getting them next week and they skyrocket in price. hahaha. I can see that happening.

i'd say these are TTS, cuz usually i size up in 1's, but this time i stuck with a 12...

wouldn't suggest going up or down in these.

To many crazy releases today that were a bigger deal. I feel like people would have cared way more if the futures and the florals didn't come out at the same time.

Cant even believe people copped florals... Smdh

Last edited:
the people who really care about these either love KO's in general, or want a chicago with OG treatment...

cuz when's the last time a chicago 1 came out with nike or nike air on the tongue? 1994?

Dude, people were throwing fits in the mall over those this morning. You would have though it was the end of the world. All for a shoe I wouldn't be caught dead wearing.

Dudes taking ish to another level... I cant wait to see someone wearing them...

there was a kid in the mall trying on a size 11 in florals when he was a size 13 cause he wanted them so bad smh.

Last edited:
these look real nice but that white canvas looks like it would get dirty looking real fast. i'm already scared of wearing white leather unless theres perfect conditions outside.

price is only gonna go up on there in the future, they arent staying at $200 forever

Copped these from Flight 23 around 4PM. They still had a WHOLE bunch of FSRs left over when I left.

Really surprised by the quality on these. Pretty good in my book

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom