Official ALCS thread New York Yankees VS Detroit Tigers (NYY:0 DET:4) Yankees got swept :(

play of the game for the yankees right there.

Just hope they can hit now.

Tigers winning this series is a given (like last yr) but a sweep is suprising...

hmmm. If the yankees can pull the win today (I doubt it though)

we got CC for game 4, so it could be 2-2.

Can't believe how dead the Yankees look...
Can't believe how dead this thread is...

Where Yank fans at?
Any faith left?

I've never rooted forthe Yankees. Ever. But c'mon boys, I'd love a Giants/Yankees World Series!

co-sign.

Whoever mentioned Yankees hitters not backing up Ichiro was on point. They stay doing him dirty by stranding him out there :x

Last edited:
People are so quick to place the blame on Arod because well no one likes him in NY but the entire team is looking like ****.

People are so quick to place the blame on Arod because well no one likes him in NY but the entire team is looking like ****.

A scapegoat is needed.

Fair enough. I guess the excuse tonight will be that Verlander was pitching instead of putting some blame on the rest of the hitters having a terrible postseason. Its not a shot at Verlander because I believe hes the best pitcher in baseball but at some point these fools have to hit the ball.

Last edited:
New Yorkers know a fraud when they see one. That's why this thread is empty. I've neverrrr straight up thought the yanks had no shot whatsoever before.

Cano hitless streak is absurd. Got a better chance of getting hit by lightning. This is wayyyy bigger than Arod

This is just a knew feeling for me. I always have hope with the yanks. It feels terrible

Not a single yankee got to 2nd base.....:smh:

Russell Being in real pain. Damn that must hurt.

There shouldnt even be any post game interviews, how do you even begin to explain things. What can possibly be said, i understand the team struggling but at this magnitude in the post season. Just hurts.

Boone Logan for his 3rd inning ?

Girardi's lost , this team is lost without Jeter ..

Wish we had someone to fill the void for Cano too, because he's probably been the worst out of the overall ****** lineup.

Cannot believe we are about to be blanked by Verlander, it's too storybook for anyone's liking :smh: .

Heartbreaking , no other words ....

Take nothing away from u tiger fans , dudes just kicked our *****

Back
Top Bottom