Official ALCS thread New York Yankees VS Detroit Tigers (NYY:0 DET:4) Yankees got swept :(

Wait a second...I know why the Yankees are slumping...how no one said this already has me shocked.

HEY TEAM YANKEES...

WHERE IS THE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM SHRIMP WAS GLORIOUS WHEN WE WON...SMH

In all seriousness what team would want A-rod? Nobody say the Dodgers either
laugh.gif
Marlins

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/sto...on-new-york-yankees-miami-marlins-source-says

rashi either has friends in high places or he visited espn.com before I did

Last edited:
yeah , i could see jeter kickin that cooler out from under him ... cant even watch these guys, team needs to get hungry again .....

you can get hungry against other teams but not the Tigers. you guys were doomed whether you "were" hungry or not...

We're about to be eliminated, no Grandy or A-ROD.

oh well..

hopefully this team looks much different come April

We're about to be eliminated, no Grandy or A-ROD.
oh well..
hopefully this team looks much different come April

Girardi done lost his mind benching Grandy and A-Rod. I know they've been struggling, but I don't see how you bench them in a win-or-die game.

I heard earlier that A-Rod may go to the Marlins :nerd: ?

What is Girardi doing with this lineup? :lol: :smh:

I can understand sitting ARod for Game 3 where we were trying to avoid a 3-0 series deficit but why tonight? This WHOLE lineup is struggling. We literally do not have any other option on the bench. Girardi lets Nick Swisher back in the lineup for potentially the last Yankees postseason game but not ARod? Please get this guy out of here.

Don't put too much stock into A-ROD to the Marlins.

Keith Olbermann reported it and one other reporter with no real ties to the NYY or baseball. Cashman already said the report isn't true.

Start him when he's 0-18 with 12K's against righties in the playoffs? Scherzer has right handed hitters hitting .201 this year striking out 38% of them and not even letting them on base a quarter of the time. Of course you sit A-Rod :lol: your only chance against him is to stack the lineup with lefties who don't K 30% of the time.

I'll rephrase that, maybe not of course you bench him but I wouldn't stick him in the lineup and that's the same with Granderson. Second in the AL in strikeouts and they both let meatballs go right down the middle and swing at balls in the dirt (Curtis) and outside sliders (A-Rod).

I would have liked to see A-Rod at short too, just to see how it worked out. Has been 7 years.

Francesa was playing the Cashman press conference and he said the the benching of A-Rod was an "organizational" decision. In any case, I would've stuck with the line-up that got us here. Maybe they play different and loose in this type of situation.

marlins fired girardi after one year supposedly because he was impossible to deal with . i just have this feeling like the players hate him and don't really give a **** about winning for him ...

:lol:

forgot about that

like i said , impossible to deal with ......

Last edited:
Not for nothing but Loria is like Jerry Jones :lol:

Tarp is JUST going on the field. Looks like they'll get a rainout. CC won't pitch a game 7 if it goes that far. It'll be four games back to back to back to back. We cannot catch a schedule break since we clinched.

Back
Top Bottom