Official Alien(s) Franchise Tread. Alien: Romulus 8/16/24

Originally Posted by devildog1776

i was transcending not condescending, thanks though....
Transcending previous levels of douchebaggery. Carry on though. Kick "knowledge" 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word, transcending
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

calling folks simple minded=transcending 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Transcending previous levels of douchebaggery. Carry on though. Kick "knowledge" 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
one of my favorite words.... 
laugh.gif

oh well, you guys can talk all you want but i know some of yall researching right now... if so , my deed is done.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word, transcending
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

calling folks simple minded=transcending 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
transcending means going beyond.... 
me presenting the annuanki to the conversation is going beyond all the puny rendition of concepts this thread has covered so far... 

so yes i do know what the word means...

dont pick up one post and disregard the rest as mere scattered information.... its all right there.. 

i know you guys love to pick on one dude and go HAM for no reason at any given time so do as you please... 

PROMETHEUS (2012, Prequel to Alien?)

there's a question mark in the title of thread meaning that the statement ( prequel to Alien) is a question and not a fact....

calling me a troll in this thread is so vindictive that it comes off as sad....

i would further try to validate my point by cross referencing still shots from the movie but its not worth my time.... have fun fellas

Interesting read dmb

But I gotta agree with this poster on the site who says:

Good effort, but useless. No offense Adam, but since Lindelof is involved, I can't help thinking "internet nerds trying to cover up bad storytelling and selling plotholes as "leaving things to viewers imagination" when I read all these forums and theories about Prometheus.

That's where I'm at. If it was someone else I'd dive deep into everything

And I agree with that as well. I know it's useless trying to explain a hacky writer's story when even he doesn't know what he wrote. I just prefer analysis and theories developed from a more pragmatic point of view, rather than those based on things that literally do not exist, and aren't even alluded to.

Yeah I see what you mean. Gotta give the guy credit. It's as best as I assume someone can do.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by Big J 33

First thing you say
lol this guy really trying to ignore that his first post was condescending.

learned a new word? 
Does not help what you are trying to prove 
laugh.gif

God forbid us sheep/peasant/simple minded kids for having our OWN opinions 
roll.gif

anytime someone says something different from the crowd, he's wearing a tinfoil hat......

i was just trying to bring in something that wasnt here before... carry on peasants

fake-prometheusspoilers-ancientaliens.jpg

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by gatorad3

lol this guy really trying to ignore that his first post was condescending.

learned a new word? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
WASNT TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING.... 
indifferent.gif

IM NOT PUSHING A BELIEF ON ANYTHING.. JUST POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT THIS STORY COULD BE TAKING EXCERPTS OFF OF A STORY WHICH WAS TOLD IN THE LAND OF SUMER (IRAQ) OVER 6000 YRS AGO. 

I GUESS BRINGING NEW INFORMATION TO PEOPLE STUCK IN THEIR "BELIEFS" CREATES FRICTION ON THEIR COMFORT ZONES.... 
laugh.gif

ONCE AGAIN ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS , JUST A MOVIE

learned a new word? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
WASNT TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING.... 
indifferent.gif

IM NOT PUSHING A BELIEF ON ANYTHING.. JUST POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT THIS STORY COULD BE TAKING EXCERPTS OFF OF A STORY WHICH WAS TOLD IN THE LAND OF SUMER (IRAQ) OVER 6000 YRS AGO. 

I GUESS BRINGING NEW INFORMATION TO PEOPLE STUCK IN THEIR "BELIEFS" CREATES FRICTION ON THEIR COMFORT ZONES.... 
laugh.gif

ONCE AGAIN ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS , JUST A MOVIE
I'm accepting of your ideas. All we're saying is don't come in here insulting everyone because we have similar ideas and expect a positive result to what you say. THEN after that don't deny that you presented your thoughts in a negative manner.

Anyways back to the movie, One of the things bothering me most is why David infected the Dr. 

Was it simply because he was insulting David? 
grin.gif

One more thing, the cesarean scene was horrible 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i just saw this movie

i currently hate myself

i want my money for the ticket, popcorn, and gummie bears back

thats all i have to say.

thanks. bye.

Story didn't bug me as much as it's buggin some of you. I like movies that make me think and wonder about what's going on, what will happen, etc.

Anyways back to the movie, One of the things bothering me most is why David infected the Dr. 
Was it simply because he was insulting David? 
grin.gif
He infected him as an experiment. Nothing more, nothing less. His attitude probably made him a prime candidate in terms of storytelling, but people are looking into that poisoning way too much. David worked for Weyland, and he needed to know the effects of this black goo when it came in contact with humans. Pretty straight forward.

And they picked Dr. Holloway because he was the skeptic and it's a horror movie. The skeptic always gets it.

Back
Top Bottom