Official Apple Media Event Thread: January 27, 2010

apple-creation-0378-rm-eng.jpg

Laptop >

Originally Posted by StillIn729

y'all who have an iphone and an imac are sheeps...real talk

Maaan, I didn't want to be the one to say it this harshly but for anyone planning to walk out of the house with your MacBook and your iPhone AND your iPad thinking you're doing it...
roll.gif

Stick up kids are rejoicing everywhere.

They made a keyboard dock for it?!?!?! lmfao!! afasfindoisfsfnalkf alfsdlkfnsdlgsgnksdjgnskdgnsljgdkgjskjgskfhksjgbkf *C-Walks*

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Can this thing even multitask? In what ways can we access the documents we create on the iPad? Can we print directly from this device? Maybe over bluetooth? I feel like these few things are extremely important for this particular device and would be completely necessary if this device is truly the link between smartphones and laptops.
that's what I'm saying..I'd like to hear more details on this..and the added details of no flash is already
laugh.gif
...I've already shrugged my shoulders at this thing

it's like, what is the use of this thing...it's exactly what I said..an armrest's best friend.

and more data plans
indifferent.gif

and what's even more funny is everyone will get sucked into buying this thing like always...and it will be a thing of the past when the 2nd/3rd generations come out with the features people want and at a lesser price.

PASS

Originally Posted by treewing

They made a keyboard dock for it?!?!?! lmfao!! afasfindoisfsfnalkf alfsdlkfnsdlgsgnksdjgnskdgnsljgdkgjskjgskfhksjgbkf *C-Walks*

Why wouldn't you just get a real laptop then....

You're looking at over $900 for the 3G 64 gig model here in Cali. Plus a monthly fee...

kindle just went out of business
no way.  the Kindle is like what $300?  If this was $300 then I'd agree with you, as of now amazon execs are breathing a sigh of relief.

I don't think Kindle is going to go anywhere. It may see some loss, but the ipad isn't going to take its entire share.

Back
Top Bottom