Official Apple Media Event Thread: January 27, 2010

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

does this even have 3g capabilities

apple-creation-0362-rm-eng.jpg

11:13AM "Now I'd like to talk about wireless networking. Every iPad has WiFi... but we're also going to have models with 3G."

11:14AM "We have an unlimited plan for just $29.99 a month."

apple-creation-0364-rm-eng.jpg

GHEYYYYY

AT&T service some *!@$ or something? There's no contract and you cancel at anytime.

$30/month for unlimited 3G isn't bad...

witht he option to cancel anytime and not having a 2 year contract....this thing is going to be 900+
smh.gif

Can this thing even multitask? In what ways can we access the documents we create on the iPad? Can we print directly from this device? Maybe over bluetooth? I feel like these few things are extremely important for this particular device and would be completely necessary if this device is truly the link between smartphones and laptops.

Pricing is decent but nothing to make someone who already has an iphone and a laptop go get one. These'll be half price in a year...the ipad will not move units

who was the bum that swore this thing was a T-Mo exclusive? 
roll.gif

my take: not completely disappointed.. i really wanted this to run on some sort of mobile/lite version of OSX.. 
grin.gif

if priced right, it might still be worth it if you're in the market for an eBook or maybe even a portable movie player (?) 

edit: $500.. hmmm somewhat want 
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom