Official Apple Media Event Thread: January 27, 2010

Originally Posted by 35KD

Just a big ++@ phone
laugh.gif
That will get smaller every year.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I'm listening to a live stream... just waiting to hear the price.... I bet no less than $800.

Yeah...I remember when the iPhone came out and it was like the best thing ever. Then he announced the $599 price tag and everyone thought different after that.

I am expecting the iPad to be like every other Apple device with its flaws and other ticks in the beginning. The battery life on that thing has to be so bad with a screen like that. I am sure the 2nd-3rd gen iPads will be better. And overall, the thing looks really goofy!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I'm listening to a live stream... just waiting to hear the price.... I bet no less than $800.

Yeah...I remember when the iPhone came out and it was like the best thing ever. Then he announced the $599 price tag and everyone thought different after that.

I am expecting the iPad to be like every other Apple device with its flaws and other ticks in the beginning. The battery life on that thing has to be so bad with a screen like that. I am sure the 2nd-3rd gen iPads will be better. And overall, the thing looks really goofy!
i thought that too until I remembered the new batteries that they put into the new MacBooks/Pros

I'm waiting for him to get this Ipad over with, I'm more excited to see if the rumors around att losing exclusivity on the Iphone are true or not

Back
Top Bottom