Official Apple Media Event Thread: January 27, 2010

As someone said just now... that iPad is the least useful thing out of there line up.

Hopefully things get better and begin to pick up.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

apple-creation-0105-rm-eng.jpg
ocho
laugh.gif

i told people this was garbage
i hope he talks about the iphone

I can't wait for a ghetto blaster app. I want to see people rocking the iPad like that. Also a lanyard holder so people can wear it around their neck like a jewel piece.

its trash without flash tho.
really, thats the only thing holding apple back other than the att thing which i'm sure is done after today.

That's it though? How uncomfortable is it gonna be to type when you're holding this thing?
laugh.gif
You're gonna have to sit down somewhere anyways... This thing better do something amazing..

I am following this on twitter and engadget... so pissed off I am now tweeting a chick I meet through the #Apple search. She is nice, will have to post her pic later

whats the point of that ipad? an iphone or macbook will easily get the job done, one is more portable and another has a keyboard with much more features

this thing is just stuck in the middle

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

lol This thing is completely useless.
smh.gif

There's not enough room in the market for an item like this. All these features are already covered by laptops and phones. The only thing that can save the ipad is a killer low price.

No flash sux

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

whats the point of that ipad? an iphone or macbook will easily get the job done, one is more portable and another has a keyboard with much more features

this thing is just stuck in the middle
pretty much just to put a hole in your wallet.

I'm still coppin tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom