Official Apple Media Event Thread: September 1, 2010

I don't understand why apple didn't go with the subscription route .. no one cares about renting 

I don't understand why apple didn't go with the subscription route .. no one cares about renting 

You can subscribe to a season pass of series if you want to, you've been able to do that for years now.

You can subscribe to a season pass of series if you want to, you've been able to do that for years now.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

People love the Apple TV, its a great device. Stop being so bitter about not getting the thing you wanted that no one promised you to begin with.

$.99 HD TV shows!
You're a groupie dude.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

People love the Apple TV, its a great device. Stop being so bitter about not getting the thing you wanted that no one promised you to begin with.

$.99 HD TV shows!
You're a groupie dude.

$99 is a nice price point but with a laptop with an HDMI cable and no morals, I'm fine. *shrugs*

$99 is a nice price point but with a laptop with an HDMI cable and no morals, I'm fine. *shrugs*

Oh please, I have very few Apple products that I've ever owned but the Apple TV is a device I really like and believe very strongly in. This is the sort of thing we're gonna be seeing more and more of from other companies and its sad that no one else is getting on this at early days.

lol at all the whiners in here. You guys are some true females. Not a fan of everything at this event but damn if you don't like it don't buy.

New iPod Touch looks impressive, basically the iPhone 4 without the phone function and 3G
laugh.gif

Retina screen, A4 chip, HD Cam...

lol at all the whiners in here. You guys are some true females. Not a fan of everything at this event but damn if you don't like it don't buy.

New iPod Touch looks impressive, basically the iPhone 4 without the phone function and 3G
laugh.gif

Retina screen, A4 chip, HD Cam...

Oh please, I have very few Apple products that I've ever owned but the Apple TV is a device I really like and believe very strongly in. This is the sort of thing we're gonna be seeing more and more of from other companies and its sad that no one else is getting on this at early days.

well, anyone know any good high capacity mp3 players compatible with itunes?
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

I have 300+ gigs of music, so whatever i an get closest to that. Maybe ill buy a fifth gen and do that HD swap for the 240GB

I have 300+ gigs of music, so whatever i an get closest to that. Maybe ill buy a fifth gen and do that HD swap for the 240GB

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Can we have an opinion? Or do we need to pay someone to be able to speak?

Back
Top Bottom