Official Apple Media Event Thread: September 1, 2010

Originally Posted by finnns2003

lol at all the whiners in here. You guys are some true females. Not a fan of everything at this event but damn if you don't like it don't buy.

Can we have an opinion? Or do we need to pay someone to be able to speak?

lol at all the whiners in here. You guys are some true females. Not a fan of everything at this event but damn if you don't like it don't buy.

They killed off a product that put Apple on the next level and had a HIGH demand. What hell are you talking about?

They killed off a product that put Apple on the next level and had a HIGH demand. What hell are you talking about?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

THIS!

i was excited when jobs said they had redesigned EVERY ipod in the line until i didn't see a classic update. i want a device to hold all my media and this was the perfect opportunity to do so with the other ipods filling in the other gaps. granted i have a 32gb iphone4, i still would like to have an ipod with all my music, vids, lectures, etc. in one
eyes.gif

blah!

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

THIS!

i was excited when jobs said they had redesigned EVERY ipod in the line until i didn't see a classic update. i want a device to hold all my media and this was the perfect opportunity to do so with the other ipods filling in the other gaps. granted i have a 32gb iphone4, i still would like to have an ipod with all my music, vids, lectures, etc. in one
eyes.gif

blah!

that ipod touch is nice, would have been better if they made it exactly like the iphone 4....shape wise.

that ipod touch is nice, would have been better if they made it exactly like the iphone 4....shape wise.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Oh please, I have very few Apple products that I've ever owned but the Apple TV is a device I really like and believe very strongly in. This is the sort of thing we're gonna be seeing more and more of from other companies and its sad that no one else is getting on this at early days.

There are so many better Media Playerslike the Boxee or WD TV Live. Check those out. The sad thing is THESE players are ready and been out. Apple is copying THEM.

500x_500x_boxeeeeee.jpg

500x_wdtvliveplus.jpg
500x_top_02.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Oh please, I have very few Apple products that I've ever owned but the Apple TV is a device I really like and believe very strongly in. This is the sort of thing we're gonna be seeing more and more of from other companies and its sad that no one else is getting on this at early days.

There are so many better Media Playerslike the Boxee or WD TV Live. Check those out. The sad thing is THESE players are ready and been out. Apple is copying THEM.

500x_500x_boxeeeeee.jpg

500x_wdtvliveplus.jpg
500x_top_02.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Whining about everything til the cows come home ≠ having a constructive opinion.

They didn't "kill" anything. Look at their website genius. I swear, you people...
laugh.gif

Whining about everything til the cows come home ≠ having a constructive opinion.

They didn't "kill" anything. Look at their website genius. I swear, you people...
laugh.gif

No, the Apple TV came out the same time as the first iPhone in 2007. It beat all three of those by a full year and has basically served as proof of concept that a least a small section of the market wants these things in their home.

No, the Apple TV came out the same time as the first iPhone in 2007. It beat all three of those by a full year and has basically served as proof of concept that a least a small section of the market wants these things in their home.

^Enlighten me: What is a constructive opinion?
Find out what it means on your own. It gets old sifting through the Apple bashing. I used to work for them and left because I didn't agree with everything they did, be it products or personnel matters. But wasting energy about every little thing you don't like at the event? Did you not like Jobs choice of jeans either?

If one doesn't like the new Apple TV, buy a Blu-Ray player or find another solution. Don't like the new nanos, buy the old one, plenty still have them brand new. Don't like Ping, don't use it. Not that hard.

^Enlighten me: What is a constructive opinion?
Find out what it means on your own. It gets old sifting through the Apple bashing. I used to work for them and left because I didn't agree with everything they did, be it products or personnel matters. But wasting energy about every little thing you don't like at the event? Did you not like Jobs choice of jeans either?

If one doesn't like the new Apple TV, buy a Blu-Ray player or find another solution. Don't like the new nanos, buy the old one, plenty still have them brand new. Don't like Ping, don't use it. Not that hard.

^I'm not going to use it. I was following the event. I liked Ping. I commented on it. I didn't even bash Apple besides TV which they acknowledged has been a flop and I only had 3 posts before you started calling people whiners and females. Apple's a bigboy, it can handle some criticism. Basically, you don't like people commenting. It's only a 4 page thread. What are you sifting through?

FTR, Steve needed some APC's and a gingham shirt. Preferably blue.

^I'm not going to use it. I was following the event. I liked Ping. I commented on it. I didn't even bash Apple besides TV which they acknowledged has been a flop and I only had 3 posts before you started calling people whiners and females. Apple's a bigboy, it can handle some criticism. Basically, you don't like people commenting. It's only a 4 page thread. What are you sifting through?

FTR, Steve needed some APC's and a gingham shirt. Preferably blue.

Back
Top Bottom