Official Apple WWDC 2009 Thread

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Looking to buy my first Apple computer, 13 inch Pro... Im a student so Ill be gettin the free iPod too. Hows that all work? Do you guys recommend getting the laptop now or do the first couple shipments have problems? I dont mind waiting til end of July-August. Well I do, but I dont NEED it til end of August lol.

You get a free iPod if you're a student?

Looking to buy my first Apple computer, 13 inch Pro... Im a student so Ill be gettin the free iPod too. Hows that all work? Do you guys recommend getting the laptop now or do the first couple shipments have problems? I dont mind waiting til end of July-August. Well I do, but I dont NEED it til end of August lol.

basically you buy the laptop and ipod at the same time, then you get a rebate in the mail for the amount you paid for the ipod. if i remember correctly, thenew mbp's are available immediately

Yo my contract just ended with verizon and i was thinking of switching over to at&t for the iphone, should i get it now? or just wait?

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Looking to buy my first Apple computer, 13 inch Pro... Im a student so Ill be gettin the free iPod too. Hows that all work? Do you guys recommend getting the
laptop now or do the first couple shipments have problems? I dont mind waiting til end of July-August. Well I do, but I dont NEED it til end of August lol.

You get a free iPod if you're a student?

yes...until Sept 8. new ipods will come out shortly after that date tho

Tom Tom = coped with holder
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

Yo my contract just ended with verizon and i was thinking of switching over to at&t for the iphone, should i get it now? or just wait?

Ask that question again AFTER the conference

Only thing that interests me is the speculation of video chat on the iphone. If I purchased my 3g less than 2 weeks ago, am I eligible for a refund?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Only thing that interests me is the speculation of video chat on the iphone. If I purchased my 3g less than 2 weeks ago, am I eligible for a refund?

yes...minus a 10% restocking fee

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I believe return policy on most apple products is 14 days, not sure how phones work though

i would find it absolutely hilarious if apple didn't announce or show a new iphone today. And they just randomly release it sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom