Official Apple WWDC 2009 Thread

c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif
AT&T is
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
up

ATT is dropping the ball.

Wish they would allow also Sling to play over 3g.

Jailbreak ftw. (For right now until the update.)

Wait... did they just leak a new pic of the iphone live? all i saw was a white iphone, then everyone went "AHHHHHHHHHH" and they changed the pic fastas hell.

11:02AM The audience is not happy.

11:02AM "This works with Macs and PCs, wired over USB, or wireless with Bluetooth. It is a seamless experience. There's no need to run any software once it's turned on. This requires carrier support. We have 22 partners in 44 countries..." No mention of AT&T. What!?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Wait... did they just leak a new pic of the iphone live? all i saw was a white iphone, then everyone went "AHHHHHHHHHH" and they changed the pic fast as hell.
yeah i saw that too!!

Couldn't you then "sell" your iPhone, take the persons money, then "wipe" it clean and make the one you sold useless? Seems like alimit to the 2nd hand market if I understand it.

i think AT&T not allowing tethering on the Iphone yet, cuz Iphone hogs up the 3G
laugh.gif
...i think that what happen last year and caused the delay on the BB BOLD andother 3G phones.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

its over! im getting mobileme son. if i lose my phone i can find it with any web browser.
Wow. remote wipe sounds dope... but what if its turned off?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Couldn't you then "sell" your iPhone, take the persons money, then "wipe" it clean and make the one you sold useless? Seems like a limit to the 2nd hand market if I understand it.
whats the point of that if you already made your money?
just to be an %%$ or what?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom