Official Apple WWDC 2009 Thread

yeah AT&T is killin me right now...hopefully they change this stuff by August because thats when I am switching to AT&T and getting the iPhone

find my iphone looks good
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Couldn't you then "sell" your iPhone, take the persons money, then "wipe" it clean and make the one you sold useless? Seems like a limit to the 2nd hand market if I understand it.
Won't make it useless, just back to factory settings.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

its over! im getting mobileme son. if i lose my phone i can find it with any web browser.
Wow. remote wipe sounds dope... but what if its turned off?
well if its off. it would eventually be turned on some day. so if someone finds it. once it turns on. it starts the automatic wipe of the wholephone. i say this feature is amazing man.

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

is 29 bucks good or bad for snow leopard? ive never paid for an upgrade with windows before?

considering its always $130 to upgeade an OS, yes

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Can someone explain to me what exactly Push is?

you get notified of an alert while the app is closed. Like if aim wasnt open, you can still be alerted of any aims you recieve

Looking to buy my first Apple computer, 13 inch Pro... Im a student so Ill be gettin the free iPod too. Hows that all work? Do you guys recommend getting thelaptop now or do the first couple shipments have problems? I dont mind waiting til end of July-August. Well I do, but I dont NEED it til end of August lol.

Back
Top Bottom