Official Apple WWDC 2009 Thread

man this video suck lmao. just give the news about OS 3.0 going live today!

btw for live audio/ video go to

So when does Snow Leopard drop

And I'm still salty about them calling these Macbook's Macbook pros... I know its just a name... but the biggest thing before setting apart the 1999Pro and 1599 Macbook before was the Dedicated video card.. which these new 13 inch "pro's" do not have...

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Recover over 6GB of disk space after upgrading from Leopard.
What exactly does this mean? I have an idea, but it doesn't seem possible..

snow leopard takes up 6GB less space on your HD after its installed than Leopard currently does

The OS takes less space than previous leopard. So you gain HDD space after installing it.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Don't be fooled... that new 13 MBP isn't a MBP... just being called a pro... no dedicated video card...

Lame apple... lame
This is somewhat true...but the specs otherwise are still on par with the Current MBP the reason why I wanted a MBP was for the dedicated videocard..So when I do cop im going to get the "real" mbp

Jason Chen:

"AT&T will be ready to support MMS later this summer." Fail. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Apple you
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
suck

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

snow leopard takes up 6GB less space on your HD after its installed than Leopard currently does
Thats exactly what I thought it meant. Even more of reason to upgrade. Can't wait

So when does Snow Leopard drop

And I'm still salty about them calling these Macbook's Macbook pros... I know its just a name... but the biggest thing before setting apart the 1999 Pro and 1599 Macbook before was the Dedicated video card.. which these new 13 inch "pro's" do not have...

drops in september

nt keep me updated. i'm on my phone at my school's financial aid office. No stream for me.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Don't be fooled... that new 13 MBP isn't a MBP... just being called a pro... no dedicated video card...

Lame apple... lame
This is somewhat true...but the specs otherwise are still on par with the Current MBP the reason why I wanted a MBP was for the dedicated video card..So when I do cop im going to get the "real" mbp

I always liked the fact the Pro's were called a Pro for the reason they are more geared for professional use. Music editing, video editing, photo editing,hence the Dedicated video card.

A regular Macbook is more for everyday use, school, work, etc. Will do some light editing but nothing on the professional side.

When I'm looking at this 13 inch pro.. all I'm seeing is a Firewire port (Which the previous Macbook's had), an SD slot, and a slightly fasterprocessor, oh and a 100 dollar price drop.

IMO the biggest thing that make's a pro a pro is the video card

Back
Top Bottom