OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlets better be getting in some new stuff this weekend. Nothing for the last couple weeks. No sales either. Just the regular 40% off KD and Lebron apparel. Just copped two pairs of Livestrong running socks for $2 after $5 survey coupon.

Tempe Nike Factory Store

Has anyone spotted the All-star KD or Aunt Pearl tee in size medium in any outlet. I'm definately looking for them. Thanks in advance.

So I have a bunch of $10 gift cards from when the west palm beach outlets opened, cuz I kept going on a website and did this g-mail trick. Anyways it says the cards can be used at any outlets, but only one per purchase and no phone orders. Does anybody know any way around this? Cuz I would love to use a bunch of these to buy a couple pairs of flyknit lunar 1s. I have $200 of giftcards so I could buy 2 pair. So if anybody knows any outlets with some cool employees who would help me out with please let me know. Thanks in advance guys. Love this forum.

So I have a bunch of $10 gift cards from when the west palm beach outlets opened, cuz I kept going on a website and did this g-mail trick. Anyways it says the cards can be used at any outlets, but only one per purchase and no phone orders. Does anybody know any way around this? Cuz I would love to use a bunch of these to buy a couple pairs of flyknit lunar 1s. I have $200 of giftcards so I could buy 2 pair. So if anybody knows any outlets with some cool employees who would help me out with please let me know. Thanks in advance guys. Love this forum.
Tell us about this trick and I'm sure somebody will let you know. 
laugh.gif

Tell us about this trick and I'm sure somebody will let you know. :lol:

Tell us about this trick and I'm sure somebody will let you know. :lol:
alright so what I did was when the outlet opened they had this website for the opening where you enter your email and you get a $10 card, plus a chance to win more. So I had my little sister pretend like she didn't know her email, but she took a pic of the site URL and I went on at home and did it. And the gmail trick to do it is that if you have a gmail like [email protected] you can do [email protected] and just keep adding periods in various spots, and nike counts it as a different email but it still goes to your mail. Hope this helps some of you lol. Now just need some store to use these giftcards on that will let me use em all at once. So someone please hook me up.

alright so what I did was when the outlet opened they had this website for the opening where you enter your email and you get a $10 card, plus a chance to win more. So I had my little sister pretend like she didn't know her email, but she took a pic of the site URL and I went on at home and did it. And the gmail trick to do it is that if you have a gmail like [email protected] you can do [email protected] and just keep adding periods in various spots, and nike counts it as a different email but it still goes to your mail. Hope this helps some of you lol. Now just need some store to use these giftcards on that will let me use em all at once. So someone please hook me up.
Do you still have that URL to post up? That would be handy.

All the outlets I go to will not let you stack those types of coupons especially if it's stated. They will let you do separate transactions. Somebody mention just pulling the barcode and placing it in a word file and just stating it's an internet coupon maybe that will work out.

Do you still have that URL to post up? That would be handy.

All the outlets I go to will not let you stack those types of coupons especially if it's stated. They will let you do separate transactions. Somebody mention just pulling the barcode and placing it in a word file and just stating it's an internet coupon maybe that will work out.
Alright I'll definitely try that, and I have it but it's absolutely pointless to post, because the trick only worked on the grand opening weekend. It was just a promotion for the open. So if any outlets open soon anywhere if someone on this forum is able to go their in person and get the URL then we'd be able to put this trick to use. Or it may be possible to guess the URL based on the previous one I had. Sorry I couldn't help you out bro. Now to call a bunch of outlets and see if any of them will accept these giftcards all at once lol.

Went to Merrimack NH yday.
Grabbed a pair of AM1 hyp for 69.97 + 20% (20% off hash), flyknit frees for 49.99 and a few pairs of sweat shorts at 27.99

They had a few pairs of the silver am1 hyp on the hash wall if anyone is interested. Some various flyknits at 89.99 also. And I saw quite a few misc pairs of am90. Hash wall is 20% off lowest ticketed fyi

Spoke with an employee and he told me there will be a F&F coming up in May but he doesnt know exactly when

Alright I'll definitely try that, and I have it but it's absolutely pointless to post, because the trick only worked on the grand opening weekend. It was just a promotion for the open. So if any outlets open soon anywhere if someone on this forum is able to go their in person and get the URL then we'd be able to put this trick to use. Or it may be possible to guess the URL based on the previous one I had. Sorry I couldn't help you out bro. Now to call a bunch of outlets and see if any of them will accept these giftcards all at once lol.
On the grand opening weekend, where did you get the URL in store? from the receipt? or they post it on the wall? I don't get it.

any of you guys know what outlet has those red dt max's that are posted on theshoegame.com? appreciate it the help.
Went to Merrimack NH yday.
Grabbed a pair of AM1 hyp for 69.97 + 20% (20% off hash), flyknit frees for 49.99 and a few pairs of sweat shorts at 27.99

They had a few pairs of the silver am1 hyp on the hash wall if anyone is interested. Some various flyknits at 89.99 also. And I saw quite a few misc pairs of am90. Hash wall is 20% off lowest ticketed fyi

Spoke with an employee and he told me there will be a F&F coming up in May but he doesnt know exactly when
F&F is may 1st-4th

On the grand opening weekend, where did you get the URL in store? from the receipt? or they post it on the wall? I don't get it.
you aren't supossed to know URL, it was on an ipad they had in-store in grand opening, so I just had my lil sis act stupid as if she didn't know her email, and took a pic of it and then I went on site I my own ipad. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, you have to have an ipad to do this trick.

Gamma XI

Available now for phone orders in Family sizes 0c through 7y

Toddler 0c-7y $39.99

Preschool 10.5-3y $54.99

Grade School 3.5-7y $94.99

Phone orders available

Nike Factory Edinburgh Factory
(812) 526-8111

via st

Last edited:

Available now for phone orders in Family sizes 0c through 7y

Toddler 0c-7y $39.99

Preschool 10.5-3y $54.99

Grade School 3.5-7y $94.99

Phone orders available

Nike Factory Edinburgh Factory
(812) 526-8111

via st
It would help if you let us know what shoe.

So I went to Nordstrom Rack in Laguna Hills today. Still no Flyknit Lunars. Same old crap. I did hear over the intercom that they can now check other stores inventory and ship it to your home (if available at other locations). I don't know if they will do phone orders but this sounds awesome if the Lunars drop but you cant find your size at your store.

The outlet store at Seattle Premium Outlets (actually up by Marysville) had a bunch of KD V Elite "Superhero" on the hash wall for $75. Mainly sizes 9-11.5 with most of them being 11.5. 

Nike Factory Store at Seattle Premium Outlets

10600 Quil Ceda Blvd #400

Tulalip, WA 98271
  • (360) 716-3120
I'm a size 13, so I couldn't get them, as much as I wanted to. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom