OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC which ones have you called?
The last two I ordered from one was Las Vegas ( North Las Vegas I think its called?) they didnt offer free shipping but customer service was great so it didnt bother me.

The outlet in Orlando did give free shipping when I asked. The others were awhile ago so cant remember the locations but all gave free shipping. 

If you've never ordered from an outlet dont be alarmed if you dont get tracking or an email confirmation, I never have but everything arrived. 

Potomac Mills outlet:
Hash wall is 20% off - a few Xmas Lebrons for $119.99 plus 20 off
Blue Lebrons, black/gum, space race Lebrons all $119.99
PG County Kd8 is $89.99
Blackout Kd8 is $99.99
Red/white and black/teal Kobe X for $99.99

Last edited:
Can the F&F cards be used over the phone as well, because I saw a cpl of things I'm interested is as well but I can't go to a store due to being deployed, so my only opportunity is phone orders

What can I do to get a pass? Thanks guys

You can usually get one by just simply asking an employee while shopping around any outlet. Some employees will pass them out if they have any leftover or if they like you enough they will go check the managers office to see if they have any leftovers.

Your best bet would be to talk to a manager/coach about getting one. They almost always will get you a card if you just ask nicely enough. Helps if it's closer to the start of F&F

So the inventory just shows what they have received into their system.
All the high volume stores have an off site in which they hold product.
Both of these stores are ridiculously busy and are not gonna make a trip to get some shoes in the middle of the day. It just doesn't work that way. They will simply get to it when they get to it.
Also you kinda have to take inventory numbers with a grain of salt. It's all electronic so that means there are margins for error. Anyone that has worked retail before can attest that inventory can be extremely off sometimes.
+1

well said.

you work for Nike?

This worked for me after asking 5 diff employees. I was at the sketchy easy los store for the first time yesterday and yeah it was sketchy lol, Now I know.

One of the dude saw me asking all these diff employees and said I'll go back and get one for you. I don't know why some employees are so tight about it when they got stacks in the back. Anyway find a cool employee and hit them up and it's good! Thanks to ASAP JEEZY for the info.

This worked for me after asking 5 diff employees. I was at the sketchy easy los store for the first time yesterday and yeah it was sketchy lol, Now I know.

One of the dude saw me asking all these diff employees and said I'll go back and get one for you. I don't know why some employees are so tight about it when they got stacks in the back. Anyway find a cool employee and hit them up and it's good! Thanks to ASAP JEEZY for the info.

FYI - this might not be as successful anymore. Nike has gotten more stingy with the cards therefore it's less to go around.

Also, guys, please don't post requests for the cards. If someone has some, he or she will post in here and you can pm the member. It's no need for a flood of "I need a card" posts.

Ain't nothing sketch about it.

keep shopping elsehwere.

Not sketch at all, part of the benefits of employment. Take your money to a different store

You realize employees don't have to give you one and could get in trouble doing so.

The cards clearly state friends and family, you are neither.

They definitely have gotten more stingy over the years. The first few F&F events I worked we used to have a box full of cards in the break room that we were encouraged to hand out. Now I can't even hit up my old manager and get more than 1.

It's a sale this weekend at outlets? Also house of hoops got aunt pearls for $99.99, could bring it down to $80 with a coupon if you have one

You realize employees don't have to give you one and could get in trouble doing so.

The cards clearly state friends and family, you are neither.

They definitely have gotten more stingy over the years. The first few F&F events I worked we used to have a box full of cards in the break room that we were encouraged to hand out. Now I can't even hit up my old manager and get more than 1.

As an employee at a Nike Outlet. They have gotten more selective. Every employee is given 15 cards, and that's it.

As an employee at a Nike Outlet. They have gotten more selective. Every employee is given 15 cards, and that's it.

Oh my bad, I didn't know that. The guy that I talked to made it seem pretty easy. But he was real cool to hook me up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom