OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philadelphia Premium Outlets

Aqua 8's, Sweater 8's, and Sweater 7's all at outlets.  With F&F going on next weekend, + AS 11 Kobe's showing up at my outlet next week, I truly don't know what i'm going to buy too many selections now!  :nthat:

And there will be plenty plenty more out there! Jordan and Nike Basketball are struggling...outlet stores to the rescue

For those who contacted me before my post about being out of cards....be on the lookout for them early next week. Everyone else who contacted me AFTER my post about being out of cards, i'll let yall know on Monday. Please no more PMs. Thanks all and happy shopping!

damnn and i paid 230 for those barcelona 7s. this is great news, jordans are finally the price they should be

They definitely have gotten more stingy over the years. The first few F&F events I worked we used to have a box full of cards in the break room that we were encouraged to hand out. Now I can't even hit up my old manager and get more than 1.
i noticed this as well. I remember back in08/09 i walked into Wrentham, Ma and there were 2 employees at the door handing out f&f cards along along with other employees walking around the store passing them out.

They have definitely cracked down but you can still find a chill employee or two if you look hard enough. Also don't come off desperate, just be laid back when you ask. If they so no, onto the next.

Yea I called for the x the lady said they don't ship Jordans but great post. Thank you
Try calling again and asking for a manager dude.  On the weekends most outlets won't take phone orders because it can get pretty crazy and they don't have the time to physically take all your information down, but they can put it on the side for you and process it on Mondays.  I would call back.

Solelinks clown *** spreading the info in this thread without credit 
mean.gif

@bigj505  any way to make this thread private or require X many posts?

Solelinks clown *** spreading the info in this thread without credit :smh:

@bigj505
 any way to make this thread private or require X many posts?

Don't think that's necessary. I'm not in favor of restricting certain members from viewing this thread. Complex posted about the blue mirror foams being at south Chicago outlet after I posted it in here. Didn't bother me one bit.

Barcelona 7's at Las Americas outlet in San Diego. FSR
View media item 2005589They also have the 10s, sweater 7s and those ugly 5s that popped up everywhere else.
Will update with more pics later
Try calling again and asking for a manager dude.  On the weekends most outlets won't take phone orders because it can get pretty crazy and they don't have the time to physically take all your information down, but they can put it on the side for you and process it on Mondays.  I would call back.

Yeah this is what I'm gonna do Monday. Hopefully we ain't gunning for the same size lol.

Trying ti double up on Venoms

Didn't mean to quote all of that. My B guys.

Last edited:
Hit Vacaville earlier today...

They had Ferrari 14, Sweater 7, Aqua 8 & Monstar 5....
What kinda sizes?  Thanks for info.  Gonna wait for the 30% to hit to check them out, I know how quick they can go through inventory so not expecting much of those to be there in my size next weekend, but maybe they'll get the Barcelona's or some good Kobe's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom