OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume so after a period of time.
Ahh true

Yeah, isn't that the sticker color code? Orange/yellow/green? Plus they have % discount sales.
yea they usually have 20% or 30% off the entire hash wall but I saw some sock darts today probably was a return but they only took off $10 off retail was just wondering if they would get reduced more later

Last edited:
file:///Users/User/Desktop/200x400px-LL-a691865b_image.jpeg

file:///Users/User/Desktop/200x400px-LL-50720866_image.jpegfile:///Users/User/Desktop/200x400px-LL-6fbf2f46_image.jpeg

Called and they said no LOL SMDH

Last edited:
Yes! It's mad selective if Athletes hand out FF cards voluntarily. Example, I worked yesterday and my manager is handing these out openly to customers. The Utah store I transferred from, we were told not to hand any out unless they're for your friends and fam.

Just got mine. Nice surprise !!! Was just gonna post that but the "retired from tech fleece" bigj posted first lol

I just got my swoosh pass via email this morning. Looks like it should be easy to get for most if not all. I'm ready for those xi asg.

I just got my swoosh pass via email this morning. Looks like it should be easy to get for most if not all. I'm ready for those xi asg.

Please don't start with the easy stuff. It's random and not everyone will get the email.

Just got the email, so if someone hasn't been emailed one or haven't received a F&F pass I'll shoot you the email to use. I'm deployed so it does me no good [emoji]128514[/emoji]

they sent me 3 different passes to the same email address.  weird but i'll take it.  

Last edited:
Joining the club, doesn't seem to selective with the F&F. Got 2 idk [emoji]128580[/emoji]

How do they get ur email address? I occasionally get ads from Nike.com, but never anything good regarding factories

Thanks for the info guys. I only did one of the surveys in the us, did a bunch here in Canada but Canadian outlets never offers anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom