Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by erby13

does that 30 $ work on like retros like taxi 12s? bourdeauxs?

It's really up to the store's discretion.  Corporate policy will say that those shoes are excluded but the system will take the coupon if it's keyed so it depends on if you're lucky enough to get someone to punch it in for you.  Best case scenario, buy the cashier/associate lunch and they'll be like "oh, I didn't even see the email" 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
  $22.00 off >>> Retail.

Originally Posted by erby13

does that 30 $ work on like retros like taxi 12s? bourdeauxs?

It's really up to the store's discretion.  Corporate policy will say that those shoes are excluded but the system will take the coupon if it's keyed so it depends on if you're lucky enough to get someone to punch it in for you.  Best case scenario, buy the cashier/associate lunch and they'll be like "oh, I didn't even see the email" 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
  $22.00 off >>> Retail.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Be on the lookout for FTL VIP coupon. Just got the email.

$15 off $50 or $30 off $100
Instore and online.
Valid til 5/1

*Not sure if the codes are unique to one's own account so I won't post them.
They're not unique to one's own account. They just type in the code at the bottom of the coupon. Half the time the cashiers don't even ask to see your VIP coupon.

In regards to restrictions, they're usually isn't but it depends on the store. When the Pearl Foams released one Footlocker I went to wouldn't accept it. I went to another Footlocker a few days later and they allowed me to use it.

Instore and online.
Valid til 5/1

They're not unique to one's own account. They just type in the code at the bottom of the coupon. Half the time the cashiers don't even ask to see your VIP coupon.

In regards to restrictions, they're usually isn't but it depends on the store. When the Pearl Foams released one Footlocker I went to wouldn't accept it. I went to another Footlocker a few days later and they allowed me to use it.

been at work and been updating from my phone,
Long story short............
friend called me and told me a reseller tipped him on kobe vi's hitting the outlets this week, I told him to get me a pair, later he told me it was 3 diffrent pairs rice,O.C, Del sols and he was gonna pick em up for me. He went up to orlando clearance outlet and saw another reseller walk out with all of em and was told to come back again tommorow. He went back same thing except it was the kobe allstars and playoff xiii and lime foamposite resellers. Today I get a call( let me mind you the same orlando clearance outlet that had 2 straight days of kobes recieves a 3rd shipment today) same story kobe vi L.A, rice, 3d. I call the outlet myself and am told by a employee that all the kobes hit from overseas stores and to look out for them at other clearance outlets cause he most of the time they get 3 straight shipments they go to other outlets....................

been at work and been updating from my phone,
Long story short............
friend called me and told me a reseller tipped him on kobe vi's hitting the outlets this week, I told him to get me a pair, later he told me it was 3 diffrent pairs rice,O.C, Del sols and he was gonna pick em up for me. He went up to orlando clearance outlet and saw another reseller walk out with all of em and was told to come back again tommorow. He went back same thing except it was the kobe allstars and playoff xiii and lime foamposite resellers. Today I get a call( let me mind you the same orlando clearance outlet that had 2 straight days of kobes recieves a 3rd shipment today) same story kobe vi L.A, rice, 3d. I call the outlet myself and am told by a employee that all the kobes hit from overseas stores and to look out for them at other clearance outlets cause he most of the time they get 3 straight shipments they go to other outlets....................

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Instore and online.
Valid til 5/1

It just depends on the particular store I guess, but I usually just have the pic on my Blackberry and just ask the employee "i got it in my e-mail do I need to print it out to use it" And all they ever do is look at it and type the keycode when I'm checking out.  I don't even have a VIP card or account(?).  I've literally used the Footlocker VIP $25 off $100 three separate times the past week and a half.  So I say try it, worst thing they can do is say NO.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Instore and online.
Valid til 5/1

It just depends on the particular store I guess, but I usually just have the pic on my Blackberry and just ask the employee "i got it in my e-mail do I need to print it out to use it" And all they ever do is look at it and type the keycode when I'm checking out.  I don't even have a VIP card or account(?).  I've literally used the Footlocker VIP $25 off $100 three separate times the past week and a half.  So I say try it, worst thing they can do is say NO.

Dulles Nordstrom Rack had these for $59.90 each
Size 7 and 11 I think

Half Cents 6.5, Kobe's 10, Griffeys 9.5 (B-Grades)

Size 11

Size 13

Had a few sizes actually. These were a 10.

Dulles Nordstrom Rack had these for $59.90 each
Size 7 and 11 I think

Half Cents 6.5, Kobe's 10, Griffeys 9.5 (B-Grades)

Size 11

Size 13

Had a few sizes actually. These were a 10.

4/6  Deer Park

I went to Deer Park only thing I saw that caught me was the Air Umara black/grey and the Air Zoom Tallac black/yellow for $51.97 and they also had the Lebron 7 PS red/white/blue for $79.99

4/6 Riverhead

I went to Riverhead they have the Infrared Spizikes in sizes 15 and 16 for $49.99 on the hash wall. They still have the Air Jordan 2  25thAnniversary edition FSR to size 13 $100.00, Lebron 8  Vets day FSR to size 12 $110.00.  I copped me a Penny Hardaway adjustable hat for $11.99. I also saw a Air Max Uptempo 97 black/silver in a size 13 on the haswall for $69.99.

4/6  Deer Park

I went to Deer Park only thing I saw that caught me was the Air Umara black/grey and the Air Zoom Tallac black/yellow for $51.97 and they also had the Lebron 7 PS red/white/blue for $79.99

4/6 Riverhead

I went to Riverhead they have the Infrared Spizikes in sizes 15 and 16 for $49.99 on the hash wall. They still have the Air Jordan 2  25thAnniversary edition FSR to size 13 $100.00, Lebron 8  Vets day FSR to size 12 $110.00.  I copped me a Penny Hardaway adjustable hat for $11.99. I also saw a Air Max Uptempo 97 black/silver in a size 13 on the haswall for $69.99.

Speaking of which...

Anniversary IIs are now 49.99 @ Champs stores.  They can stock locate.  Also, Comet 95s are now 69.99 @ Champs stores as well.

Speaking of which...

Anniversary IIs are now 49.99 @ Champs stores.  They can stock locate.  Also, Comet 95s are now 69.99 @ Champs stores as well.

Nike Factory Store
San Leandro,Ca

Absolutely nothing. Probably the worse Nike Outlet I've ever been to. They dont even have the "main" shoes on the front of an aisle like a regular Nike Outlet. If I had to describe it it was like one big back wall of an outlet. Every row is like this. A few pairs Lebron 7's Wht/Red NFW for 79.99, some Lunar Trainers, a pair of Kobe V " Inks" and some old Shox running shoes. If you in the area dont waste your time.

Nike Factory Store
San Leandro,Ca

Absolutely nothing. Probably the worse Nike Outlet I've ever been to. They dont even have the "main" shoes on the front of an aisle like a regular Nike Outlet. If I had to describe it it was like one big back wall of an outlet. Every row is like this. A few pairs Lebron 7's Wht/Red NFW for 79.99, some Lunar Trainers, a pair of Kobe V " Inks" and some old Shox running shoes. If you in the area dont waste your time.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Nike Factory Store
San Leandro,Ca

Absolutely nothing. Probably the worse Nike Outlet I've ever been to. 
Thanks for the update but....ur trippin! 
San Leandro is a nike clearance store.  Must have been a bad day over there...but serious deals can be had if ur in the know or are there at the 'right time'.  
pimp.gif

There is some NT fam that update that store often...stay tuned & good luck! 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom