OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

devil.gif
 Finally I effin' found these things.............................

Should have gotten two
mad.gif

devil.gif
 Finally I effin' found these things.............................

Should have gotten two
mad.gif

rvfv3a.jpg

120m711.jpg

traded for the  playoffs for my grape am 95 and an ipod touch i dont use anymore
laugh.gif
, and picked up the Janoskis at my local skate shop first pair of Janoskis  and without a doubt the most comftarable shoe i own and i was really feelin the colorway wiht the purple accents
smokin.gif

rvfv3a.jpg

120m711.jpg

traded for the  playoffs for my grape am 95 and an ipod touch i dont use anymore
laugh.gif
, and picked up the Janoskis at my local skate shop first pair of Janoskis  and without a doubt the most comftarable shoe i own and i was really feelin the colorway wiht the purple accents
smokin.gif

Was able to find them at my local ftl...I was surprised and got lucky...also got my future god-daughter her Kobe's as well with a $10 discount thanks to the cute lady champs employee
laugh.gif

Was able to find them at my local ftl...I was surprised and got lucky...also got my future god-daughter her Kobe's as well with a $10 discount thanks to the cute lady champs employee
laugh.gif

got these for $80 from the outlet. first pair of 97s - very comfy, don't know why it took me so long
9bbsk1.jpg

got these for $80 from the outlet. first pair of 97s - very comfy, don't know why it took me so long
9bbsk1.jpg

Nice Shooting Star VII's up there!!!

Got both Ent's and laces (perfect match btw) over the weekend...

Nice Shooting Star VII's up there!!!

Got both Ent's and laces (perfect match btw) over the weekend...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

RL- Bordeaux beat out the playoff 13's for best release ?  damn quality must be piff .. cant wait for my pair

I completely forgot about those and after wearing the Bordeauxs all weekend, they fit big, .5 sz up and wide, really inconsistent with all my other 7s... smfh

Be sure to try yours on ppl.

Picked up some tortoise shell aviators..

Originally Posted by bdis1986

RL- Bordeaux beat out the playoff 13's for best release ?  damn quality must be piff .. cant wait for my pair

I completely forgot about those and after wearing the Bordeauxs all weekend, they fit big, .5 sz up and wide, really inconsistent with all my other 7s... smfh

Be sure to try yours on ppl.

Picked up some tortoise shell aviators..

Back
Top Bottom